GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

I like it, in the nike bts vid he says he stripped a lot of the tech stuff out, to me this is a good thing.  The hood and the pockets on a lot of the jackets were awkward, the short pockets were the same and they lost their shape after a couple of washes. This collection looks like its designed for running not jun fans who are running enthusiasts.

I think the tonal colorways is a nice change from all the wacky lines and colors from the past season. I just wish they would go back to the minimal branding of the first few seasons. Last season's was the worst with the gyakusou on the ass lol. The first season is still the best imo. Nice color palette and interesting designs. I also really hate the elastic(?) cuffs they use on all the jackets now, I have skinny wrists so they don't feel like they fit.

Edited by Lowk

Went to Nike Harajuku today to check it out.

LZoEYRi.jpg

Was kind of meh. Only went to look at shirts and gloves specifically but wasn't really feeling either. The shorts looked pretty boring. The jackets and shoes seemed nice enough but didn't really take a good look at either. 

â”(´ー`)┌