GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

Makes sense :) In the summer I try to run in the evening for that reason... not to mention it is beautiful as the sun sets behind the trees.

It's been so hot here (around 100 degrees almost every day) that I've started doing more weight training and yoga instead of running. Even in the evenings it will be something like 90 out. Can't wait for fall.

tres-bien still has a lot of stuff with plenty of sizes on sale. got myself a full outfit :-)

http://tres-bien.com/brand/nike-undercover/

code SALE20 will get you an additional 20% off!

Was thinking of picking up a pair of the shorts a while ago but not sure exactly how small they fit. Was going to go xs but not sure if I should bother. 

i just got size small, which is what i always get with nike-stuff. fits perfectly fine!

same here, i'm normally size small in usual nike tops & bottoms and also go small instead of medium for gyakusou. think the upsize gyakusou rule is more for 'built' guys. i'm 170m & around 56kg if that helps...

^

Depends on the piece. With shorts I can go my regular size (or size up, I have done both), with jackets I definitely size up one or even two sizes. With the shoes I have had to size up a whole size for them to fit comfortably. I.E. I normally take a 10.5 in nike, in the two gyakusou nikes I have I'm 11.5.

is there much of a difference between the sizing on the large and XL shorts? because i have a 32 waist and the XL tights i picked up fit fine. if XL shorts wouldn't be too big then that definitely broadens my options

FWIW there's not much difference between the medium and large shorts. I have had both.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...