GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

Just tried on the new Lunarspiders, sized up from my US10 on teh Zoom Elite 5s to a 10.5 to get the right fit.

Girls stuff looks good, the guys is attrocious. The fabric on the tees is much nicer on AW12. Interesting to see everything I picked up was made in china, even the convertible jackets aren't made in japan. Some of the fabrics feel crap too, and i look as if you;d jsut sweat bucketloads. Hats are alright if you need to run in a hat.

Shorts hadnt dropped, so couldnt touch.

Oh and that new massive GYAKUSOU logo, its horrid on the tees, i dont even think it's 3M like all the previous seasons. It's all a bit shoddy, like ragged around the edges, again teh older 3Ms from prior seasons looks much better.

Would cop the shorts in an instant if it wasnt that that heinous buttcheek logo.

Thinking of copping warm up pants but the squiggly pattern is a little 'ladies REI' to my eyes.

Bought the new tights/lunarspiders. Hope sizing up works on the shoes.

Pants were the only thing i vaguely liked, but then I never see the point of running in trousers.

Just tried on the new Lunarspiders, sized up from my US10 on teh Zoom Elite 5s to a 10.5 to get the right fit.

^So the "go true to nike size" advice is a bit off?

The other gyakusou shoes I have feel a little tight in my normal size, so I went up a half for the lunarspiders.

well you're supposed to size up in running trainers... I wear most nikes US10, but these japanese racers always seem to fit too small; I would've had to have gone for the US11 in teh AW12 lunar one that they brought out, was a bit narrow. Think you can get away with TTS in the lunarglides, but i prefer sizing up. I woulda probably copped US10.5 in teh zoom elite if i had the chance.

Need short swift tights, Lunar Spiders and mix shorts. Everything else from SS13 is mediocre, though, If I can find it on sale in size months, I wouldn't hesitate to cop a few things.

Anywhere in the US release stuff yet? All the stuff I wanted from Tres bien is sold out already.... also, when are the shorts dropping?

actually really want warm up pants (seem to consistently like the gyak pants) but doesn't feel justifiable; moreso considering lack of local stockist and the bitch that is shipping+customs fees

yeah fuck... im on the verge of ordering from End Clothing but shit, I don't wanna pay the fucking duties!

Lol yeah, I hope I don't get charged with customs / courier fees ugh. Sucks that End is one of the only stockist to get the warm-up pants in a full size run for the d. grey colorway.

^i used sharp service somewhat recently and I still got hit with customs fees x_x customs in manila mad sux yo. their fee was essentially twice the declared value on the package; thank god hide-san declared about 1/3rd of the actual price.

digressing aside someone pls post fit pics and whatnot if they actually pull the trigger on them. was looking at them on tres bien and i'm about 4cms taller than sune, probably going to be pretty short on me unless he was wearing them high up on the waist and whatnot

the hidden pull toggles are gr8 tho. the way they look reminds me of these ann d (i think) trousers i saw on re.porter a while back x_x

edit: meant with the pulls up, see here-- http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/11385/nike-as-uc-warm-up-long-pant

also on nike store uk: http://store.nike.co...381/pgid-759386

Edited by gndm

Just received the warm up pants from End. I didn't get charged with customs but they sent me XXL when I ordered a pair of XS lol. But the pants are incredibly lightweight and the squiggles are a little more subtle in person.

would ask for fit pics but that's a ridiculous size discrepancy. they better address that x_x

Just got my stuff from Tres Bien... Short Swift leggings and some 5 inch shorts... haven't tried em on yet but the leggins look tiny as fuck! Hope they fit. They'll be geting their first run in about 30 minutes...

Shorts are one step away from Juicy Couture... shame as I am after some short shorts for summer.

They're so good though! The branding is lame but it's not like you notice it while you're running... I was apprehensive at first but in person, its actually a lot more inconspicuous than you would think.

The swift leggings stretch nicely. I got large but I probably could have gotten away with medium.

I've been wearing them every day this week. Almost bought some of the shorts too, but couldn't get past that massive logo.

The Swift leggings are the fucking best.

are they good in a technical sense? i currently run in 2xu tights (long/short) and really like them!

I've used the regular in-line ones for two years and I love em... I spend a lot of time running around the river in portland so those little heat panel things really make a huge difference for me... that and the zippered pocket on the back is fucking perfect.

Most stockists went into the sale a month or so back like End, Hanon, Tres. Think Sneakersnstuff is the only place to still have it as full price.

The swift tights are great, but don't expect the webbed print on the leggings to last longer than a few washes. The print on mine has already started to crack in places. It's to be expected really with the nature of material paint on that type of material.