GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

just wear your tights again. the street not gonna pay for your unfortunate gyakusou accident...

^ nah bru. Never seen anyone irl (nyc) decked head to toe in gyak. Altho this one time I saw what I'm assuming to be a group of singaporean fobs (or mayb filipeenos) standing outside of starbucks wearing that '12a/w purple floral suit. they didnt look like runners tho ( they were stubby)

Edited by Phongables

Turns out theres no choosing colors for me. Someone got my size in the dark blue ones before I could pull the trigger. I'll throw up some pictures when the lighter blues ones arrive whenever they get here!

Edited by Ghoul

^ nah bru. Never seen anyone irl (nyc) decked head to toe in gyak. Altho this one time I saw what I'm assuming to be a group of singaporean fobs (or mayb filipeenos) standing outside of starbucks wearing that '12a/w purple floral suit. they didnt look like runners tho ( they were stubby)

chill bro let them gyak

I had an unfortunate Gyakusou accident recently. Wiped out while trail running.

girafail.jpg

damn i can't imagine how much worse it would've been without the short n tights T___T

I run in head-to-toe Gyakusou 4-5 times a week, trails and streets, and it has never been an issue. You would be surprised how little people care about what others are wearing.

same here. Head to toe (aside from non UC Swift Tights and In-line shoes) 4-5 runs a week and the only people that even know what Gyak is in Portland work in the running category at the swoosh. Most people could care less. The functionality is the best part! Use this shit for what it was intended for.

The functionality is the best part! Use this shit for what it was intended for.

I like the functionality but tbh, there is one main area which they have neglected and that is in reflective materials. To date, the main reflective element has been the logo. I don't know if making the logo bigger is a response to the need for more reflectivity but I would like to see more work put into incorporating other design elements that catch light.

I have had to do a fair amount of night running over the last couple of months and I am by far the least visible person of those with whom I run. Blending in with the shadows is great for ninjas but not so great when dodging traffic.

I like the functionality but tbh, there is one main area which they have neglected and that is in reflective materials. To date, the main reflective element has been the logo. I don't know if making the logo bigger is a response to the need for more reflectivity but I would like to see more work put into incorporating other design elements that catch light.

I have had to do a fair amount of night running over the last couple of months and I am by far the least visible person of those with whom I run. Blending in with the shadows is great for ninjas but not so great when dodging traffic.

All my Gyak is pretty goddamn bright... Also, I wear one of those cheeky Vaporflash running hats along with my Shield Max Lunarglides which are fucking bright as fuck when light hits em

lol that video tho, 45 degrees running in brazilian jungle in long sleeves wit hoods on and tights. dont mind the blue/orange or grey/green. guessing the hate will mean lots makes it sale/ebay which is all good.

also ran in matching gyak before, some people think its cool, some people think your just like those fat dudes that ride 20kms a week in head/toe rapha, doesnt really bother me. If i want to spend some money on clothes for something idgaf what others think.

does anyone know how the zoom structures fit? im thinking about going 1 full size up i have the lunarspeeds in half size up but they are still a little snug

the structures seem to fit true to size. i wear 10.5 in flyknit lunar1's and 11 in structures. I probably would have gone with 10.5 if they had it in stock.