GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

Hate to ask and not contribute anything, but does anyone know where I can get any of the FW12 shoes? Loved the color pallete of them and just found out about them.

Also, I feel like this would be a good place to ask(sorry if it's not appropriate to the thread). I'm looking to getting into running a bit more, which sole would be better for the free runs, the 3,4, 5?

Thanks for the help :)

Hate to ask and not contribute anything, but does anyone know where I can get any of the FW12 shoes? Loved the color pallete of them and just found out about them.

Also, I feel like this would be a good place to ask(sorry if it's not appropriate to the thread). I'm looking to getting into running a bit more, which sole would be better for the free runs, the 3,4, 5?

Thanks for the help :)

Your best best for FW12 shoes would be to type keywords gyakusou <nike model & colour> into google & see what comes up - some stores stocking them would probably come up. That's how I recently found a pair of Gyakusou Frees in my size from oki-ni - discounted big time too. Most places would unfortunately be sold out by now though so good luck. Another tip would be Yahoo JP but you need a proxy to help you get those...

I prefer the 3.0 for running personally. I think the best way to figure out what you need is to go to one of those dedicated running shops and have them check your gait and foot strike and then have them suggest the type of sole that would work best for you. Trial and error works too, but it's expensive and you may risk injury. ;)

Edited by 8080s

I think the best way to figure out what you need is to go to one of those dedicated running shops and have them check your gait and foot strike and then have them suggest the type of sole that would work best for you. Trial and error works too, but it's expensive and you may risk injury. ;)

This. If you are going to be doing serious distances, it is best to follow his suggestion and find a shoe that fits you best. Don't go in with a particular brand in mind. I did this recently and ended up with some seriously ugly Brooks shoes that work much better for my feet than Nike. I do wear still wear Nike but not for distance running.

Finally found some of these online, now the hard decision, picking which color I want :(

VR12cA0.jpg

Ordo, I don't know how my running will turn out so I figured if I did get more serious into it I could always go hit up a running shop :). Appreciate the advice everyone!

Edited by Ghoul

Finally found some of these online, now the hard decision, picking which color I want :(

VR12cA0.jpg

Ordo, I don't know how my running will turn out so I figured if I did get more serious into it I could always go hit up a running shop :). Appreciate the advice everyone!

do they have any mens US10 (assuming not your size could you shoot a pm)

^^

I'm a 32'w built like a greek asian god. I usually wear a L running (american sizing.)I'm 5'10 and the length was down to my ankles. (your ankles will show if you're wearing noshow socks). Don't recommend anyone over 5'11 wearing these otherwise they will look like spandex capri's. I'm prolly gonna go with the all black ones (non gyakusou branding)

H-Nike-465401-010-Front.jpg

Edited by Phongables

what size shorts are you wearing phongables?

XL (gyakusou). You would prolly be fine in a L

L (american nike)

but I stopped wearing shorts over tights :). I think if i ran fully decked out from head to toe in gyakusou I would prolly get laughed at in the streets.

Edited by Phongables

XL (gyakusou). You would prolly be fine in a L

L (american nike)

but I stopped wearing shorts over tights :). I think if i ran fully decked out from head to toe in gyakusou I would prolly get laughed at in the streets.

yo tights are not just looks. they prevent muscle injury...

i do agree tho size XL x tights combo prob not good look for the public audience :3

Edited by hyun