GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

you know that gyakusou sizes are rather small, right? I'd recommend size one up to your regular size, so maybe you should be looking at xl...

I dont know if this is true for this release, but the very first release, the US sizing was much bigger than the JP sizing. For that run US S = JP L

I dont know if this is true for this release, but the very first release, the US sizing was much bigger than the JP sizing. For that run US S = JP L

The European sizing has been really small the past two seasons, so I figured the same was true for the US sizing. Not sure about this particular release though.

The European sizing has been really small the past two seasons, so I figured the same was true for the US sizing. Not sure about this particular release though.

It feels like it shifted even further to the japanese line, so even smaller, the XXL japanese size jacket I couldn't get in, Last year i doubted between a japanese XL and XXL

Edited by aso2004

Guest nyctaipei

sigh, any other sites carrying?

other than todays new ones: mr. porter and coolcats

will mr porter be getting more designs or just the 6 posted?

Edited by nyctaipei

Guest nyctaipei

has anyone received their lightweight jacket yet?

are these things even warm or only with sweater underneath?

finally got an order on the darkblue/monsoon in large

Guest nyctaipei

got the lightweight jacket today

looks really good but the arms are tight if you work out, but still looks nice

but wow, freaking $250 for this thin layer of nylon material

oh well....exclusiveness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really like the jacket (camo leaf one) when I'm running in -5 to -10 degrees, in any warmer temperature I think that it doesn't ventilate well enough and I get too sweaty. I run in compression tights, thermal, hat, gloves and the jacket when it's cold.

I really like the jacket (camo leaf one) when I'm running in -5 to -10 degrees, in any warmer temperature I think that it doesn't ventilate well enough and I get too sweaty. I run in compression tights, thermal, hat, gloves and the jacket when it's cold.

really? When I handled the jacket it always stroke me as ultra light and not very insulating. But maybe I was wrong?

I run in pretty much this - though I've added heattech leggings, a pair of gloves and the merino tee for the cold mornings:

UNDERCOVER-x-Nike-GYAKUSOU-02.jpg

really? When I handled the jacket it always stroke me as ultra light and not very insulating. But maybe I was wrong?

Yeah, it surprised me as well.. It's light, but I think the fact that I'm warming up too much is due to the mesh lining or something. The mesh works well when it's colder, and it retains moisture without making me cold, but when it's warmer it doesn't work at all.

I think your setup could work better for me when the temps is around 5 celsius and up though.. Also one thing that I noticed is that when it actually ventilates well is when I'm running downhill lol