GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

I actually secured a black patterned windbreaker. There was only medium. Would someone who is 5 '10 and 140 pounds be able to wear it? I've never bought anything from this line before. Also Oi Polloi just opened up their online shop so you guys better hurry.

Mr Porter will probably wait until tuesday to release their stuff.

Not sure if I am buying anything this year, as the duffel bag seems to be unavailable. I like the leaf patterned print, but I'd probably rather surge elsewhere. Maybe I'll kop the Frees.

Guest nyctaipei

I actually secured a black patterned windbreaker. There was only medium. Would someone who is 5 '10 and 140 pounds be able to wear it? I've never bought anything from this line before. Also Oi Polloi just opened up their online shop so you guys better hurry.

any other stores? i suck at online shopping. thanks

^Here's who I know carries Gyakusou inside EU that puts it in their online store (some don't, such as Wood Wood and 290sqm):

Firmament

End Clothing

Oi Polloi

Mr Porter

Hanon Shop

Sneakers'n'stuff

Tres Bien Shop

Try and check them out - otherwise contact some of the stores that don't put it in ther online shop, they are usually very helpful anyway!