GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

^ Thought about that... but the internal "organizer", for lack of a better word, is split into 4-5 really slim horizontal pockets. You can fit your finger in each one and that's about it. So maybe roll up a dollar bill? Carry a condensed version of your last will? No idea...

drugs.

lots of random pieces up on ebay right now for super cheap, i bet a lot of this stuff hit outlets, as the people that are selling look to be outlet shoppers.

i picked up a pair of the mixed fabric shorts for $70.

also, this is longshot, but if anyone has the midnight fog lunarspeeds in an 11.5 or 12, let me know. have been trying to get them since dope factory flailed on my order.

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm a 10.5 in NB what would I be in Gyakusou footwear?

And if I am normally a medium, but don't want the pieces to fit skin-tight or super short, what would be the recommended sizing for clothing? L-XL?

I used to love running outdoors a couple of years ago and for some reason--likely life related--I gave it up. I'll be looking to stock up on gear so hit me up if you think you have something I'll be interested in.

Edited by Shoreman

And if I am normally a medium, but don't want the pieces to fit skin-tight or super short, what would be the recommended sizing for clothing? L-XL?

I used to love running outdoors a couple of years ago and for some reason--likely life related--I gave it up. I'll be looking to stock up on gear so hit me up if you think you have something I'll be interested in.

I don't know about the footwear but I'm usually an L but all my Gyakusou clothing is XXL except for my 3/4 tights, they should have been XL. Hope that was somewhat helpful.

You should look here and use the size guide tool, it's quite accurate. Obviously depends on the model, the Lunar Racer/Spiders come up quite narrow which is ironic considering Japanese tend to have wider feet.

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageMRS-NZEM3.html

I have the zoom elites in a US10 and wear asics in a US10. Should probably have got 10.5 as teh toe box isnt as wide as would have liked. Not too sure if i like the firmness of the zoom elite either, compared to what usually run in.

I'm a medium as well. Gyakusou gear has a tighter "performance" fit, so if you like it a bit looser, I'd go for a L, but not more.