GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

does firmament rape you on customs like end clothing usually does? I wanna cop one of those 3/4 tops but not if customs is gonna get me

not at all. they ship fed-ex/ups so it should be fine. I ordered 500 euros worth of stuff one time and it arrived with no customs charges. if I remember correctly they lower the item value on the customs card.

The spiders ran half to a full size smaller than normal nikes. I've never worn zoom elites/speedlites before, but it's safe to bet that they're going to fit small this season as well.

Sp12-NIKE_GYAKUSOU_Lunarspeed-Lite-_Mid-Fog_large-640x457.jpg

does anyone know who is going to carry these?

try mailing blends. firmament usually releases shoe models late as well. and tres bien is going to have their second drop soon.

Edited by valdizno

not at all. they ship fed-ex/ups so it should be fine. I ordered 500 euros worth of stuff one time and it arrived with no customs charges. if I remember correctly they lower the item value on the customs card.

I got hit with a 50$ customs charge on a 300$ order. ymmv.

I already had my preferred items opened in tabs since last night.

Placed my order at 12:00:05, payment 12:00:10, felt like a moron at 12:00:15.

Glad I did it though, couple of hours later loads of the stuff was already sold out at SNS.

And the shipping rates are way better than those of Firmament. (free lol).

SNS is great, i've ordered multiple times there.

Usually they ship the next day, with all the gyakusou madness and the weekend I won't be surprised if they wait with shipping for monday + tuesday though.

Never had anything cancelled, their customer service is great also. Answer within 24-hours and they will help you in any way possible (sizing etc.) also changing orders is no problem.

Why is everyone pinning customs on the shops?!

They can't help it, it's your local customs authority that decide you need to pay extra for importing stuff into your country!

Lowering the value to the point that you don't have to pay extra tax on import is possible at some shops but most shops will refuse to do that because it's.....illegal!

And when you order stuff in the usa from europe you apply for deduction of 19% tax so you're already getting the stuff cheaper than locals, extra import tax will only bring it back to the same level again (sometimes a few % higher).

Quit your bitching or direct it to your local import policy, not towards the shops.

Edited by Cloud_SB

Why is everyone pinning customs on the shops?!

They can't help it, it's your local customs authority that decide you need to pay extra for importing stuff into your country!

Lowering the value to the point that you don't have to pay extra tax on import is possible at some shops but most shops will refuse to do that because it's.....illegal!

And when you order stuff in the usa from europe you apply for deduction of 19% tax so you're already getting the stuff cheaper than locals, extra import tax will only bring it back to the same level again (sometimes a few % higher).

Quit your bitching or direct it to your local import policy, not towards the shops.

they can choose to ship via regular mail (and have the choice to ship expedited with full tracking, etc), rather than taking the easy route and shipping with UPS, Fedex or even worse DHL, or at least include tax / duty in the price like many shops have been doing for a while (such as LVR, Mr. Porter, Yoox, etc). Canada post has never charged me duty (18% for clothes in Canada on top of 13.5% tax) while it has been charged EVERY single time by private carrier when it wasn't already included. shops know this, but prefer private carriers cause they are too lazy to go to the post office

In his defence, he has no fat.

I have been running in three layers lately and still been cold when setting out.

I was going to pass this season but oddly enough I couldn't sleep Friday night and happened to be awake at 3am when SNS opened the doors and couldn't resist. DAMN YOU JUN.