GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

got my stuff yesterday. as mentioned earlier, i'm a 32 waist, got the tights in Medium and they fit perfect (although i could use an extra inch or 2).

Got a top in large (didn't have medium left), it fits a little wide in the body, but the shoulders are pretty tight. thinking of re-upping since tres bien got those orange tops i couldn't get the first time around and will probably go with a medium. shoulders are tighter than on regular nike gear, but otherwise fits pretty TTS.

I am wondering how good are the shoes for running? I mean aesthetics aside cus I am really gonna run in them

If that's the case, just buy the in-house colorways of the shoe and make it much easier on yourself to acquire.

If you're a heel striker, "technically" all but the Free should be ok... but the way science is going, nobody really knows how good are bad running shoes and their various designs are.

If you're a midfoot/forefoot striker and have been for some time, I would look beyond the Free.

Just received the lunar spiders in plum - don't know how anyone is wearing these true to size. I had just bought the faux GIRA colorway nike free's through nikeid, and these fit way, way smaller. So yeah, someone save me from having to ship these back to End Clothing - US 11, only tried on, PM me if you're interested.

Other than that, I bought the black sweat hoody, and it's fucking awesome. Probably will mostly wear it as streetwear, because in Dallas, the amount of the year where I need anything other than a tee to run in is like two months, at most.

Just received the lunar spiders in plum - don't know how anyone is wearing these true to size. I had just bought the faux GIRA colorway nike free's through nikeid, and these fit way, way smaller. So yeah, someone save me from having to ship these back to End Clothing - US 11, only tried on, PM me if you're interested.

Other than that, I bought the black sweat hoody, and it's fucking awesome. Probably will mostly wear it as streetwear, because in Dallas, the amount of the year where I need anything other than a tee to run in is like two months, at most.

I wear a 10 in Frees and got the Lunarspiders in 10's too... think im screwed

Ugh, as someone else in this thread mentioned, I do not recommend ordering from sneakersnstuff if you are in the US. UPS hit me with $201.01 in brokerage fees on a $500 order. -_-

Opening the package eased the pain a bit, but 40% in customs/brokerage is pretty 'shit on my parade' status. =\

Sweat hoody is amazing and the fit on the convertible jacket/gillet is really good. Usually bigger sizes (I ordered XL, up from L) are either ridiculously long or ill-proportioned regarding shoulder to midsection, but I'm really enjoying the fit on these pieces. As for the lunarspiders, I got a 10.5 in frees which are a little snug, and an 11 in the lunarspiders. I was worried on opening the box because their really slim and i have a wider foot, but they fit like a glove, literally. The uppers have some give to them and they just molded to my feet (in a comfortable way).

Overall I'm really happy with all the pieces I picked up.

I'm hoping for a restock on the asymmetric shorts at different retailers.. I can't handle another 40% uppercut to my manhood.

Ugh, as someone else in this thread mentioned, I do not recommend ordering from sneakersnstuff if you are in the US. UPS hit me with $201.01 in brokerage fees on a $500 order. -_-

Opening the package eased the pain a bit, but 40% in customs/brokerage is pretty 'shit on my parade' status. =\

had the same issue and am a bit puzzled because i always thought brokeage was included when shipped priority. Paying 30 euro to have a small package shipped to be hit again with $40 brokerage is hardcore anal rape IMO. shipping and custom / brokerage ended up being more than the items i bought. Was worth it though ;)

i wear 9 in frees, and 9 in the lunarspiders and its fine.

i usually wear 8.5 in other brands other than nike

Cheers. Just got them and probably half a size too small.

If anyone wants to trade some 10.5US lunar spiders for 10US in the orange let me know. =D

How do the shorts fit? I know ppl say to size up with most in the Gyakusou line, but I feel there's a lot of leeway in shorts normally. I usually wear a L in Nike running shorts with a waist sz 33/34 and wonder if I should stick with that or size up?

I got a new Gyakusou hoodie that I had to size up to XL (normally L) but this was a hoodie. Wasn't no more shorts in the store for me to try on so just curious..