GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

The tights I run in right now have an 11 inch waist but can stretch nearly 10 inches in the waist. I'm waiting on the Gyakusou pair but I imagine they won't stretch that much given they are f/w tights and the material composition is a little different but 5 inches of stretch shouldn't be a problem.

Picked up that burnt orange thermal top that homi mentioned above and some other pieces from TBS - anyone else not get shipping notification from them yet? Usually they're on the ball with that kind of thing.

stopped by the nike sportswear in the marais today. they have a decent/small shipment in now. all the size S is gone, but that's for really small du's. i tried on most of the pieces; everything in M is still there and M seemed to fit my 46 shoulders either really great or a little too tight. all the pieces are really sick, but the sneakers were a little bit of a letdown tbh—a little underwhelming in person.

the convertible jacket is nuts btw; i will come back to cop that later.

as for today, i picked up the following:

large.jpg

orange swift tights

large.jpg

light charcoal shorts

...but i'm not sure if i want the shorts. if anyone wants to cop from me (size M, good for 29-33 i say), just let me know. they were the last size M in paris! they cost 120 euros, and i will sell for that price + any shipping to anywhere.

Not sure whether it helps anyone - dropped by Nike Town Berlin today and I think they had everything in stock except the hats.

Only one colorway per style though, I think (except for the shoes). Every size available, even size XS which I haven't seen anywhere online.

anyone that have gotten the Lunarspider LT +2? what's the sizing like? I'm typically a 8.5US and everywhere seems to have sold out on those. Do I need to get a half size up, 9US?

Half to a full size up. I went a full size up in the ones from the first collection and these, and they fit pretty well. could have done half up too I suspect, but have never tried them on in that size.

can someone confirm the sizing of the jackets? i remember last season being small, but seeing this is a larger release, they'd probably be a little more generous.

p.s. checked measurements on websites, just confirming with peeps who bought already.

can someone confirm the sizing of the jackets? i remember last season being small, but seeing this is a larger release, they'd probably be a little more generous.

p.s. checked measurements on websites, just confirming with peeps who bought already.

i have the convertible coming in today (hopefully)... will let you know this afternoon est

got my shipment

went TTS on convertible jacket (L) and it fits slim but acceptable... up1 would give more room but I'm happy w/ it... impressed with how light it is!

went up1 on swift tights (XL), very glad I did, L would have been too tight everywhere. for reference I'm usually tagged size 34 w/ 12.5" thigh measurement.

LOVE this collection! Just got the Orange Thermal Top and the Orange Lunaspiders off Hanon Shop. They just started selling the items but they already sold out in a few items. I'm gonna get the orange swift thights and the orange shorts from a different webshop as well :)

Not trying to be a jackass, but I feel like as much as the top members here talk shit about people beasting over stuff, it seems like this is getting beasted into the ground. I mean, the stuff is quality and all and its nice to have affordable uc jawns, but really? Maybe im missing something.

Not trying to be a jackass, but I feel like as much as the top members here talk shit about people beasting over stuff, it seems like this is getting beasted into the ground. I mean, the stuff is quality and all and its nice to have affordable uc jawns, but really? Maybe im missing something.

jus' wanna look like I stepped out of Tron. I'm going to leave this here :

OgYVzpyTTQs

– and now imagine yourself running in GYAKOSOU clothing from a massive robot.

Finally managed to snag the convertible jacket from Hanon so with that and the Lunarspiders, thats all i plan on copping from this collection.

People must be beastin on this haaard because popular sizes keep selling out almost instantly, personally i plan on wearing it when i run mainly but i'll probably find myself wearing the jacket a bit jst chillin too.

i just don't get how people are saying these running clothes aren't running clothes. if this wasn't a uc collab more than half of these people wouldn't even buy it. It's only cool to wear dri fit and tights in a fit when its uc /end rant