GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

Damn so excited for this to drop, haven't eagerly anticipated somethings release, like i have this, in a LONG time!

Is The Firmament going to be the only online stockist? Do you think they will have the shoes also? Or might i have to get a proxy?

I know exactly what I wanna cop, so close now yesssss!!!

Gyakasou<3

SNS always have some stuff online, including the shoes.

Gyakusou Stockists:

EUROPE

NIKE TOWN LONDON    UK / London

NIKE STORE COVENT GARDEN    UK / London

DOVERSTREET MARKET    UK / London

SELFRIDGES    UK / London

SLICE    UK / London

JDSPORTSF    UK / London

END    UK / Newcastle

HANONSHOP    UK / Aberdeen

SWEATSHOP    UK / Isleworth

NIKE TOWN BERLIN    GERMANY / Berlin

FIRMAMENT    GERMANY / Berlin

WOODWOOD    GERMANY / Berlin

WOODWOOD    AUSTRIA / Wien

THE GLOSS    SWITZERLAND / Zurich

NIKE STORE LE MARAIS    FRANCE / Paris

LAMJC    FRANCE / Paris

CHIKASHITSU    SPAIN / Barcelona

EVASIONRUN    SPAIN / Barcelona

EXCELSIOR    ITALY / Milano

SLAMJAM DISTRO    ITALY / Ferrara

SLAMJAMSRL    ITALY / Milano

LÖPLABBETSPORT    SWEDEN / Stockholm

SNEAKERSNSTUFF    SWEDEN / Stockholm

TRESBIENSHOP    SWEDEN / Malmo

290SQUAR METERS    NEITHERLAND / Amsterdam

PRECINCT5    NEITHERLAND / Amsterdam

RUN2DAY    NEITHERLAND / Utrecht

MARATHONSPORT    DENMARK / København

WOODWOOD    DENMARK / København

USA

NIKETOWN NY   USA / New York

NIKETOWN LA   USA / Los Angeles

NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS   USA / Las Vegas

NIKE RUNNING SANTA MONICA   USA / Santa Monica

NIKE RUNNING STANFORD   USA / Palo Alto

21 MERCER   USA / New York

ALOHA RAG NY   USA / New York

ALOHA RAG HI   USA / Honolulu

STADIUM NYC    USA / New York

Equinox Uptown, 76th & Lex  USA / New York

Equinox Downtown/Greenwich   USA / New York

BLENDS   USA / Los Angeles

UNDEFEATED LA   USA / Los Angeles

NIKE TOWN SF   USA / San Fransicco

DARKSIDE SF   USA / San Fransicco

ASIA

PS 7   HONGKONG / Causeway Bay

UNDERCOVER STORE HONGKONG   HONGKONG / Chai Wan

I seriously laughed my ass off when scrolling trough that release list on page 27.

In the Netherlands we see 3 shops were this collection is being released, 2 normal streetwear shops and the third is your ordinary running shop for average joe which carries asics etc. for true runners and not the fancy 'look at me running is so cool this year' dudes.

What the heck is that shop doing in the list?! as 90% of the list exists of streetwear shops and high-profile nike shops.

They have one big advantage though, they guys that work there are people with true knowledge about running!

I seriously laughed my ass off when scrolling trough that release list on page 27.

In the Netherlands we see 3 shops were this collection is being released, 2 normal streetwear shops and the third is your ordinary running shop for average joe which carries asics etc. for true runners and not the fancy 'look at me running is so cool this year' dudes.

What the heck is that shop doing in the list?! as 90% of the list exists of streetwear shops and high-profile nike shops.

They have one big advantage though, they guys that work there are people with true knowledge about running!

take a look at the us list. equinox is a chain of gym's.

Yeah, a high-end chain of gym's though!

And then still like 85% of that list is streetwear shops, Nike is also pushing this collection from the beginning as a fashion/streetwear take on running gear and not as a sports collection.

Run2Day is the kind of shop where they will hang this collection next to the normal Nike gear and the Asics jackets that cost a quarter of the price of this stuff.

Nike has to make up their mind, do it as a full sports collection designed by a fashion designer and brand it like that and sell it to true running stores or make it the next techpack/nsw and push it as a fashion collection based on running gear and sell it to streetwear shops.

Now it looks like: Hey let's make a running collection designed by Jun T. to sell it to those hipsters which suddenly like running and then after a couple of seasons we will expand to sport stores so when the hype is over we can dump it there.

No offense to the runners here by the way, but you all know that running has become a bit of hype. The next fixed gear etc. what's next?

Now it looks like: Hey let's make a running collection designed by Jun T. to sell it to those hipsters which suddenly like running and then after a couple of seasons we will expand to sport stores so when the hype is over we can dump it there.

No offense to the runners here by the way, but you all know that running has become a bit of hype. The next fixed gear etc. what's next?

I think it's a case of the future getting more evenly distributed :)

No hype Cloud, running is fucking great! Ever since I've started running regularly I have yet to fall prey to a cold. Also rediscovery of our natural running gait (landing midfoot/forefoot and avoid heel striking, barefoot runnign shoes, etc.) has revitalized the sport, kind of like rediscovering the fixed gear I suppose (only without the associated knee problems).