GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

What are those from?

They're releasing the collection in various colors too?

Word is the largest selection (the entire collection as of today) is only to be found a the new-ish Harajuku flagship store:

http://nikeharajuku.jp/blog/store.php

Check their blog for photos and prices and release days:

http://nikeharajuku.jp/mt-search.cgi?blog_id=2&tag=RUNNING&limit=20

I'm hitting this shit up on monday.

i finally got a chance to check out the 21 mercer stock... prices weren't as high as you pre-release party people made them out to be - the fabric mix was 200 and lightweight stretch was 300. they both kind of ruled, esp in the nightshade/seaweed/whatever colors. if you're bent out of shape about "value for money" it's probably not the thing for you.

i agree the lack of shorts/tights was kind of silly and would have been nice to have the option of checking out the zip sleeve one (although i suspect it only has a comparative advantage if you care about the hood and/or removable sleeves - pricing would have made it an attractive option though). to be honest, 21 mercer has had a tough time with the jp only stuff after the fcrb debacle.

note it's all jp sizing, you can size up one or two depending on what kind of crazy performance fit you want

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ive found the UC lunarspider lt+ for sale in a 9.5 and a 10. can anybody tell me how they fit compared to other nikes? is it true you should size up 1 whole size?

i dont typically wear nikes, but the frees and lunar wood+s i tried fit me kind of weird; my toes feel cramped in a size 9, but my heel slips in a size 9.5. so id say im a 9.25 in nikes.