GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

I never said the Free concept was bullshit, maybe it was miscommunicated. Free hasn't gone any further than 3.0 (1 = barefoot, 10 = Air Max 20XX).

The "Free" concept is on its way to the proper way of running cause it allows you strike in the midfoot/forefoot a lot easier. But there is still a lot of work the Free could do. If they shaved down the thickness of the outsole that would help out a lot. The sipes/cuts that allow for flexibility are exactly what the foot wants and needs when running.

What I'm saying is that a that traditional running shoes and their "corrective" technologies are really just a band-aid solution. They don't really address the root of the problem and may promote poor running technique.

When Nike started the running boom, notice how the Air unit was only in the heel, meaning it was some how appropriate to use your heel as a shock absorber.

I can't say I can throw out complex scientific words but I understand the fundamental aspect of why more barefoot-styled running > thick cushioned footwear (like Lunarfoam toolings).

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100104122310.htm

Look at the images on the right side. Heel striking isn't ideal but of course you can still run that way.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100127134241.htm

my japanese connect I asked to buy some of the stuff for me sounded very pessimistic about being able to score any...

is it that limited?

It doesn't seem to be very limited. All the nike shops are getting them. With that said, there's no way to predict if there's gonna be the usual chinese-reseller + pay-some-homeless-dudes-to-get-jawnz madness.

Also, you have to understand that this is a global release. 21 mercer and montalban will probably get it.

so,found out today the affa gear will only retail in japan I think possibly only through undercover

Not even at the new NSW store?

From Nike.jp

Available on October 23, 2010

Official List of Stockists

UNDERCOVER青山店 03-3407-1232

NIKE原宿 03-6438-9203

NIKE大阪 06-6120-1310

NIKE福岡 092-738-0190

NIKE STORE吉祥寺 0422-28-0833

NIKE STORE京都 075-229-6263

J-beezy running club by Nike

http://nike.jp/running/rgr/

wow. I'm gonna make my gf's 63 year old mom wait outside Fukuoka-ten from like 4am for this shit.

so,found out today the affa gear will only retail in japan I think possibly only through undercover

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is it still a second drop or will it be part of the first drop?

today was first time i had ever seen or heard about them,im hoping DSM get them they got the last nike uc shoe so heres hoping, according to juns blog they are just a tie in with a collection and not anything to do with the running stuff, both cws are really dope but the greys are a must!

Il update if i here anything concrete

today was first time i had ever seen or heard about them,im hoping DSM get them they got the last nike uc shoe so heres hoping, according to juns blog they are just a tie in with a collection and not anything to do with the running stuff, both cws are really dope but the greys are a must!

Il update if i here anything concrete

Same here, came out of the blue.

Both dope, but the Olive Green's somehow trigger a "Prada" reflex, heh heh.

Must be the red stripe in combination with the toebox shape.

SO SO SO GOOD.

slightly bigger but crap res.

Nice to see the actual construction detail of the tights.

And HOLY COLOURWAYS BATMAN... this is far bigger than I'd thought in terms of items.

2010101963115.png

2010101963119.png

2010101963122.png

2010101963128.png

2010101963131.png

2010101963135.png

fuuuuuck, I want half of this collection and I don't even run. Takes me back to grade school when all I would wear was Nike. So everybody in the US is out of luck it seems... or will this be coming to all Niketowns?

Yeah does anyone have any more information on this? will it be online? or any japanese members happy to proxy??