GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

This looks amazing.

I'm gonna buy half this collection when i go to Tokyo in six weeks.

I'm assuming they've opened a shop in Tokyo for this?

If so, where is it?

Initial guess for stockists wld be the nsw store and the store a above soph which is currently Fcrb and used to be ad21. Also maybe isetan?

You mean the new NSW+ (headporter) store? Can't be there, that new store is tiny, don't know where they'd put a new collection.

It's really too bad they closed the huge NSW store behind the Audi building.

love the concept and stuff

wondering on the pricepoint..

Prices look really good for most of this stuff.

Thanks, I couldn't tell from that last picture whether it was a vest or not… (10)

First jacket in the flat shots has sleeves that zip off to become a vest.

edit: actually, looks like the jacket Jun is wearing has a grey front/green back, which seems reversed on all the other pics of the vest.

nikefrommoontolunar15.jpg

the vest in question is 5th (har har) from the left. you can pretty clearly see the green shoulder/back. although it does seem quite odd that you'd do a jacket with zip off sleeves... *and* a separate vest only option?

fuck yeah, affa!

Thanks, I couldn't tell from that last picture whether it was a vest or not… (10)

First jacket in the flat shots has sleeves that zip off to become a vest.

edit: actually, looks like the jacket Jun is wearing has a grey front/green back, which seems reversed on all the other pics of the vest.

you can't receive anymore pm's duck. yeah, it's just a different colorway i guess, i knew the jacket had a raglan zip in the sleever, i just didn't notice that in the picture that jun is wearing it as a vest you can see that the shoulder construction is done underneath the zip up sleeve, my bad

the vest in question is 5th (har har) from the left. you can pretty clearly see the green shoulder/back. although it does seem quite odd that you'd do a jacket with zip off sleeves... *and* a separate vest only option?

fuck yeah, affa!

Same jacket, different colourways. Both Jun and the "Push Hard Pull Harder" leg tattoo guy are wearing the same vest, with the zippers clearly visible.

I have been holding off buying a new running jacket to see how this collab would turn out. Pleasantly surprised by the price levels, but even so, would I really run day-in and day-out through the trails of North Vancouver while wearing Undercover? Which begs the question, if a runner runs in the forest wearing UC and no is around to see, does he still get reps?

so i assumed everything from this line is nike "made"? just wondering on the quality wise..

hopefully not manufactured in vietnam like majoity of all nike.

I have been holding off buying a new running jacket to see how this collab would turn out. Pleasantly surprised by the price levels, but even so, would I really run day-in and day-out through the trails of North Vancouver while wearing Undercover? Which begs the question, if a runner runs in the forest wearing UC and no is around to see, does he still get reps?

run marathons to unlock rep points.

if a runner runs in the forest wearing UC and no is around to see, does he still get reps?

Grace n' Gila are always watching... and it seems UNDERCOVERMAN is gonna rescue all of us*...

* well not if they don't make fuckin sz.4 readily available... seriously BUYERS OUT THERE BUY SOME FUCKIN XL or XXL since the shit runs so SHORT n small nowadays :(

Welcome to 1995, do you want the 5" x 3" x 8" style antenna cell-phone with no phone book, or would you prefer to fax me for +rep? Perhaps you'd like a telegram?

As for Gyakosouz – this is pretty neat stuff at a nice pricepoint. Probably made in China though, considering Nike is most likely manufacturing.

To me it doesn't really matter where it's made because i find the best parts of the NSW Japan collection to be very well made and it's probably made in the same factory as those pieces.