official break up thread

dismalfuture

^ this

a girl friend of mine just broke up with her boyfriend of 9 months or so. she's taking it really hard and i'm trying to be a good friend. giving her some space, talking light and all that good stuff that comes with being a good friend. she's having a really hard time, not able to eat much, emotions constantly swinging and her parents are putting a lot of stress on her because she wont tell them what's going on. she knows her mom will flip when she finds out what happened. ii'm also trying to sleep with her before she leaves for college... does this make me a bad person? (rhetorical question) (i've been working on it for about a month or so, not unsuccessfully, i might add)

^ this

a girl friend of mine just broke up with her boyfriend of 9 months or so. she's taking it really hard and i'm trying to be a good friend. giving her some space, talking light and all that good stuff that comes with being a good friend. she's having a really hard time, not able to eat much, emotions constantly swinging and her parents are putting a lot of stress on her because she wont tell them what's going on. she knows her mom will flip when she finds out what happened. ii'm also trying to sleep with her before she leaves for college... does this make me a bad person? (i've been working on it for about a month or so, not unsuccessfully, i might add)

No 10char

^ this

a girl friend of mine just broke up with her boyfriend of 9 months or so. she's taking it really hard and i'm trying to be a good friend. giving her some space, talking light and all that good stuff that comes with being a good friend. she's having a really hard time, not able to eat much, emotions constantly swinging and her parents are putting a lot of stress on her because she wont tell them what's going on. she knows her mom will flip when she finds out what happened. ii'm also trying to sleep with her before she leaves for college... does this make me a bad person? (i've been working on it for about a month or so, not unsuccessfully, i might add)

yeah it kinda does pal!

yeah i figured as much. whatever, being a nice guy never got me anywhere.

edit: don't get me wrong, though, i do care about her and i do worry that she's having such a hard time dealing with the break up. it's just that there are old feelings here and ulterior motives.

idk exactly why, but i think it has something to do with the two families being pretty close and the parents know the kids very well. not to mention she's an only child, japanese born in japan, so her parents are already overly protective.

^ this

Enjoy the post-sex guilt she's going to lay on you and herself.

yeah i figured as much. whatever, being a nice guy never got me anywhere.

edit: don't get me wrong, though, i do care about her and i do worry that she's having such a hard time dealing with the break up. it's just that there are old feelings here and ulterior motives.

you're not being a good friend, it sounds like you're fucking with her head and making the break up troubles worse

i dunno you personally so i can't make this call, but you should look up "emotional abuse" and check yourself IMHO

MY BEST FRIEND IS SO EMOTIONAL SHE CANT EAT, CAN I FUCK HER NOW?!

never said she was my best friend, and obviously everything got misunderstood... im not just going after her now, i have been for a while really. you're all just gonna hate anyway, so i won't even bother trying to defend myself.

^ this

a girl friend of mine just broke up with her boyfriend of 9 months or so. she's taking it really hard and i'm trying to be a good friend. giving her some space, talking light and all that good stuff that comes with being a good friend. she's having a really hard time, not able to eat much, emotions constantly swinging and her parents are putting a lot of stress on her because she wont tell them what's going on. she knows her mom will flip when she finds out what happened. ii'm also trying to sleep with her before she leaves for college... does this make me a bad person? (rhetorical question) (i've been working on it for about a month or so, not unsuccessfully, i might add)

go for it .. its the best chance youll have .. after college she'll be too cool for you .. and when she goes to work she'll be too successful for you.. do it now and in 10 years time at the HS reunion you can tell your boys how you tapped that .. crowning glory to the best time of your life