official break up thread

dismalfuture

^ Haha, similar situation

Dating this new girl, and so far things have been fucking great

we have lots of sex and she's fucking awesome to drink and smoke with

Sucks that she's moving out of LA after 2 weeks but yeah...

I also went to a rave and coincidentally my Ex was there and I didn't let shit get to me when I saw her with other dudes

Best part was when I saw the look on her eye when I was dancing with these super tall, super tan, and super hot twins from Holland....

new girlfriend. Fucking amazing. Hottest ever. Best sex imaginable. Totally happy.

don't fucking neg me yet you sad sons of bitches until I can post a few more times and get 777/7777 then neg away.

edit: got there. Neg away.

message me fucking pix. come onnnnnnnnn u kno me

• 2 weeks later...

was just talking to a friend because his girl of 2 years dumped him a few days ago because she "lost interest" in him. she now is like fucking his roommate or something. this after planning future shit with him or what not. really wish i could tell him i saw it coming. i didn't realize that he fucking lives 2 houses down the street from his ex. they have a lot of the same friends too.

bitch is crazy born again christian but also bi sexual and with a fairly large appetite for sex. she considers herself like a super good christian and shit too. doublethink for real.

anyone have any advice they could lend, he seems so bummed about it. we just got high and watched trailer park boys, he seemed to like the show. i told him he should try to move on, but i understand it's hard. they were pretty seriously involved. i just don't really know what to say to him and i feel like i should be more helpful as a friend thought maybe someone here would have some experience

pie...

I dated a girl during/after highschool for almost 4 years. when we broke up (I got dumped) I was obviously devastated. All my friends were there to listen to my sob stories and be a source for me to vent. there are always short term things to take your mind off of the situation, like getting high and watching trailer park boys. however, I think that it just takes time to get over shit. they offered so much advice, non of which I took. not because it was bad or stupid or wouldn't do anything, but because I had to go through it myself and find my own way. that might sound really corny but thats how I experienced it. everybody handles situations differently.

with that said, distancing yourself and cutting off contact are going to help the process immensely. those are the two main pieces of advice that I wish I took from my friends. however, me and my gf of 3.5 years are probably splitting up and I am sure I wont even take my own advice.

ya i could've told him a year ago to break that shit off, but like you said he just needs to listen to himself. bitch was obviously crazy. i dunno if they fucked or just hooked up but still housemate is fucked up. he asked her if she could chill for a bit and just not get involved with people and she asked if he was asking her to be celibate for a month. bitch is crazy. i would cut off my contact with her but bitch is crazy and i dont want her to fuck me or something so i just try and stay cordial. i feel bad for my friend but he sort of fucked himself. it's hard to cut off contact when you live fucking 2 houses away from each other.... he said he's tried to act normal around her but she's just been avoiding him. i told him to return it and just not contact her

i was in a similar situation like your friend before. she called herself a good christian but she had a crazy appetite for sex. we would do all sorts of shit but then she broke up with me because i'm not christian and i thought that was some bullshit. my advice would be to just avoid her completely and ignore her. i remember i would try to be with her and hang out and shit but that did not help at all. only made shit worse. now that we never talk or hang out things have gotten so much better. its probably going to be hard since they live so close and have mutual friends but he just has to do it. you as a friend should probably just make some time to chill and talk to him. its always good to have someone to just talk to and vent about shit when things like this happen

yeah that's what i've been doing

we haven't really chilled much but i just hit him up yesterday and we hung out for a few hours. just trying to be there to pull him away. get him to do more bro stuff. he seemed hyped on owning a gun and going shooting something his ex abhored for some reason (told him no guns in their future house together, wut?). but ya ill just keep up the cut off rhetoric, thanks for advice guys

edit:

def crazy christian she thinks all jews will go to hell regardless but her salvation is guaranteed