official break up thread

dismalfuture

hahahaahaa that is hilarious madstax

I saw this girls Facebook status, said she was hanging out in an area and was bored, I was nearby with some friends so I commented and told her she should come by. That was hours ago, like midnight.

Just get a text from the ex saying how she was with that girl, and they got into every bar but that one, don't know, but whatever. Anyway, she has the nerve to tell me that she's happy that happened because it would kill her to see me with someone else, assuming I was on a date. This coming from a person who a week after the end of a 2 year relationship starts sleeping with a coworker.

Fucking woman.

Some fuckin rat dickless loser told my ex girlfriend that I showed friends some of the nudies she had. The even worst part is he was trying to hook up with her, straight up bitchass move trying to be a white knight and save the day. She called me threatening legal action and all kinds of crazy shit, ugh. Thankfully it was only one pic and she posed in it which shows its consensual, not that it would be beneficial for her to do anything.

GOOSHI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkngYjpArbc

lol, for what? being a dirty whore?

she could try public disclosure of private facts or negligent infliction of emotional distress (depending on the state). almost no chance of success, though.

Edited by Stacks

yea man, you're cool. There's no legal basis for her to do anything that'll stick, and she won't even shell out the cash to get a lawyer and get anything in motion. Just to be safe tho, post it here so we can all save and share and it'll become public domain...you know, just trying to be helpful man.

Unfortunately I got rid of everything I had, not because I was afraid of ramifications, but I wanted to get over her and I figured I would just fap to them and it would make it harder to get over when we broke up. That's whats so crazy about this whole thing, that kid held onto it for three months- then showed her. Total fuckin loser.

posted this in super confessional, but guess it belongs here

Broke up with my girl bout two months back. Dated for two years. Still think about her all the time, still think about her all the damn time.

Done all of the requisite things, seeing other people, laid the pipe down several times, working on myself, but she is still always on the back of my mind.

I suppose it does not help that we've spoken a couple of times, and she's told me she still considers me the love of her life, and all this other bullshit.

Getting lunch with her on Monday...probably is not the best idea, but I don't know. The prospect of seeing her makes me want to simultaneoulsy vomit, and jump for joy. And i've felt that way since Friday, when we made these plans.

I have a huge feeling she will cancel though, trying to mentally prepare myself to take that if it comes, and play it cool, rather than get desperate and whiny.

FUCK@$

Time heals all wounds eh

posted this in super confessional, but guess it belongs here

Broke up with my girl bout two months back. Dated for two years. Still think about her all the time, still think about her all the damn time.

Done all of the requisite things, seeing other people, laid the pipe down several times, working on myself, but she is still always on the back of my mind.

I suppose it does not help that we've spoken a couple of times, and she's told me she still considers me the love of her life, and all this other bullshit.

Getting lunch with her on Monday...probably is not the best idea, but I don't know. The prospect of seeing her makes me want to simultaneoulsy vomit, and jump for joy. And i've felt that way since Friday, when we made these plans.

I have a huge feeling she will cancel though, trying to mentally prepare myself to take that if it comes, and play it cool, rather than get desperate and whiny.

FUCK@$

Time heals all wounds eh

Time does heal all wounds. Going for lunch and talking to her intermittently is not giving yourself time.

• 2 weeks later...

ex tracked me down on linkedin after having closed my fb for 6+ months

she recently returned to the city where we live

i deleted my linkedin immediately after updating my photo (LOL?).

only had 2 connections, and relogged on because of the notificatio via email

>=[

not sure where this is going. she says she loves me, yet consistently expresses doubts in herself based on what she thinks i'm feeling. most of the time she's paranoid. some of the time she's right. i feel like she's digging her own grave, a self-fulfilling prophecy. she's a beautiful soul, but she seems really weak right now, and i'm afraid i can't help her. i give up sometimes but an inner voice keeps bringing me back to wanting to work it out. sometimes her eyes tell me i have something to believe in, but most of the time she's afraid to reach out. i want it to change. maybe i'm just bad at letting go.

^ this man. THIS. Fuck, it sucks. It's like having a dog. You love that fucking dog, you LOVE it. You do all you can for it, sometimes you resent it when it lies outside your door at 3:45am and does that nasally whine thing, or when it shits in the house or eats some grail shoe, but for the most part you love it and you'd do anything for it. Then that day comes you have to put it down, and the agony and pain you feel are almost the same magnitude as all the love you felt, and you wonder if these hours of agony are worth the years of joy.

^ this man. THIS. Fuck, it sucks. It's like having a dog. You love that fucking dog, you LOVE it. You do all you can for it, sometimes you resent it when it lies outside your door at 3:45am and does that nasally whine thing, or when it shits in the house or eats some grail shoe, but for the most part you love it and you'd do anything for it. Then that day comes you have to put it down, and the agony and pain you feel are almost the same magnitude as all the love you felt, and you wonder if these hours of agony are worth the years of joy.

Semi-agreed.

Dogs are better than people.. especially chicks.

Didn't know superfuture was the place to be to hit on gf and ex-gfs of friends, that's messed up. so halifamous did your ex-girl? the one who was a member here? i don't think i'm mistaking you with someone else, you did have a girlfriend posting on sufu a few years ago right?