official break up thread

dismalfuture

I'm a girl/it's w/e. This guy is possibly the biggest scumbag I've ever met.

du really isn't a friend of your -ex.  Just a scumbag.  I found out from my ex that my roommate had been talking to her, not in a romantic way, but in just a 'we're friends' way and talking shit behind my back/telling her she deserved more.  Realized dude was a major asshole after that. Fuck him.

Well its over.  My girlfriend called me today and told me that her depression and other problems were getting so bad that she needed to take some time to focus on them.  She told me that she still loved me and wouldn't forget about me, but for now i'm gonna treat this like its completely over just cause it'l be easier to deal with than wondering when she's gonna come around again.  

Yep thats me. 

Not sure if she expects me to remain single for the duration, but I think i'm gonna stay out of relationships for a while anyway.  It's been about 2 years since i've been single and this breakup almost gives me a freeing feeling. 

I'm down for messin around tho

Well its over.  My girlfriend called me today and told me that her depression and other problems were getting so bad that she needed to take some time to focus on them.  She told me that she still loved me and wouldn't forget about me, but for now i'm gonna treat this like its completely over just cause it'l be easier to deal with than wondering when she's gonna come around again.  

she said the same thing to me after 2 years.... then started dating a new dude 2 months later. I hooked up with her a couple days ago and caught feelings though and don't know what to think. She still wants to be with this dude she says.... 

Yeah, if it's over it's over. Dipping back into that well is asking for trouble. Bros like to say it's "all about the pussy" but, for the most part, bros are retarded and can catch feelings too, regardless of what they tell you. 

Wasn't really a case of that though I was trying to feel something that had left, I think we both were. I wasn't even that phased until you see her with someone else.... And the fact she claimed she needed to be her own person and grow as a person, then end up with some dude way older than her right after kind of urks me. I know I shouldn't think about these things it does nothing good. /rant

Edited by Walt Thizzney

she said the same thing to me after 2 years.... then started dating a new dude 2 months later. I hooked up with her a couple days ago and caught feelings though and don't know what to think. She still wants to be with this dude she says.... 

Is this other dude her boyfriend? If she's already cheating on him with you she doesn't sound like good relationship material in the first place.

i'm confused, same chick as Schoon?

catch feelings, flop around and feel ambivalent about catching feelings, go to a bar to feel better, talk to someone else, repeat. just fucking live man, enough with this "i will allow myself to feel this but not that in light of X goal"

She cheated on me 4 times in 1 week and proceeds to break up and patch up the same amount of times.

Can't deal with this shit no mo

Why am I so damned.

Note: everything was fine in the past

Reminds me of a girl I know that cheated on her boyfriend 4 times (4 different guys) over a period of 3 months, told her boyfriend and dude being a simp proposed to her some weeks later (she said yes) Edited by boy better know