official break up thread

dismalfuture

unless you're superawkward like dovo it's very feasible du

reverse hate fuck.

always works, but the fallout is like serious nuclear radiation in that social circle.

i'm still talked about years later. +1 in my book.

unless you're superawkward like dovo it's very feasible du

I resent that. I fucked one of my exes best friends without a single awkward moment or nuclear fallout.

or maybe that means if i can do it, Then anyone can.

or maybe I'm woody allen in the streets but 70's/90's R&B in the sheets.

Edited by dovo

I have solace in the fact that shes a complete loser, and regardless of who she dates or what she does nothing will change. She will continue to lie to herself about her behavior and continue to believe that she is right.

Sorry for the rant, just a little peeved that I'm still hurting over this whole situation. I wish she would just grow up and say 'you're right i fucked up, it was wrong for us to be dating regardless'. obviously that'll never happen, but I feel like an idiot for even admitting partial fault for this whole thing while she admits nothing.

I definitely know how you feel man, and it's a shitty place to be in. You feel like you put yourself out there in a real way, assume liability for the things you did wrong, but it's rarely returned. I think it's just in the nature of women, not all, but a lot, to not admit fault for anything. Regardless, trying to identify what you or she did wrong is only gonna drag it out and make it more painful. I've been told dozens of times that the best way to handle these things is to just split and cut off contact, and really, it is the best way. You gotta purge everything she was from you and re-focus on being a better you. That refocusing will rebuild confidence, and honestly attracts women in a crazy way. Kinda like what Clopek said about becoming a more interesting person and the benefits that come with that, invest in yourself and you'll be amazed at how fast you can put this last one down, move past her, and onto someone else that better fits you.

• 3 weeks later...

so last night me and the girl i've been seeing for the last 6 months or so ended our relationship after way too many drinks. i guess i'm just annoyed at the fact that i waited for it to come to such a sudden and violent end and that i didn't end it sooner.

i have a few red lights in my head about the entire relationship regarding fidelity or whatever, but now that it's over i'm not feeling all that bad, maybe it hasn't really hit me yet. i really didn't myself out there to much with this one, so i wasn't completely emotionally invested, and now i feel like i can go out with no restrictions (i haven't been single in so long).

probably going out tonight to drown the remaining feelings in large amounts of alcohol and new women.

Every now and again my ex hits me up for sex. Usually I'm like nah fuck that I've given in once or twice. But now she's been working out and looks hotter than ever before. she hit me up mad flirtin the other day gettin down right nasty. I begin to insinuate that she can get it and dis bitch turns me down. (should of seen that coming)

So we broke up last Saturday night, but she contacted me last night, telling me about how it took a break up to realize how much she screwed up in our relationship and that she loves me even more and appreciates the relationship we had much more... she wants a chance to "fix things" by getting back together. This is pretty ironic since she was the one who brought up the idea of breaking up in the first place. Her reasons were that we didn't have much time for each other and it was causing problems for her, and that going on would just keep those problems there. The problems couldn't be solved because it was just because of the situation we were in that couldn't be changed. I told her that maybe she's only thinking these things because of the detachment but she denies that since she claims to be "thinking clearly." Which is maybe the case because she seemed well composed last night compared to the previous days where just hearing my voice would make her bawl. She talks about how now she will try to be more optimistic, put more faith in me, and use positive encouragement to help me change... I never wanted to talk to her this much this soon, but I didn't want to be a cold person and just push her away, but now I kind of wish I was less nice, because now my mind is going into different directions as to whether I should give her another chance, or if I should just move on with my life. During the relationship it was me who was supposed to make changes, which after breaking up I realized that she almost wanted me to change as a person, and I'm pretty fine with myself as a person. Giving her another chance might not hurt because if it doesn't work out then, we'll know it'll never work out, but at the same time I feel like getting back into the relationship, nothing is going to change. She's just going to be annoyed about the "dumb shit" I've always done which she claims to miss now. Interesting that i'm more of the pessimistic person now. She was always the one who said, "People never change." while now she's the one claiming that she will.

my head hurts.

^ well not going to lie but if my ex who also intiated the breakup came back to me and spoke with such composure, it would make me feel a little better if not hopeful. but you are right, this is too soon for all this "getting back together, second chance" opportunity.

still think about my ex every now and then in a thoughtful sense of what was and is,

the only thing that still bothers me is that something was taken away from me that we both shared, and i feel like one day it's going to come back to haunt me. sharing pet's should be a commitment within itself and the longevity of the actual relationship IMO. i can't say how it feels to be a father or have a kid, but damn, if losing a dog is anything like this, it sucks

fucking ex is bugging the fuck out of me... on top of constantly texting my sister/occasionally texting my mom, last week i got a text from her asking me how my classes were going to which i replied, "please leave me alone"

get another text from her today that said "barnes & noble is selling really cool bookends if you're still looking for some, you don't have to text back just letting you know :)" bitch i aint even talked about wanting bookends, maybe punching her in the boob will finally get her to fuck off?

Clopek said:

Confirmation ladies and gentlemen!! My ex girlfriend fucked my good friend and sufu member (I'll leave you to guess which one!) mere days after we broke up.

Thank you, you fucking scumbag cunt!

you fuckn sasshole. clopek is dat dude, whoeoever fucked him, FUCK HOU. serslyl clopek is tje shit. if you getrated tehn uyou should feeelt he wratch

***** you should fee the wrath

clopek im down for jumping this doude just FYI lemme know whats good

this is all too funny after seeing all the texts mpcec sent my girl after we had a break for awhile

• 2 weeks later...

It's crazy how people can change in so little time even when you thought you knew who they were....

I mentioned my ex on here a while back but in the couple of months since we've been apart, I realized I might not have loved her to the extent I did. It was a scary feeling but i'm glad that we aren't together anymore... She's changed so much and I know we would never have worked. Seeing how she's changed just from what I see on her facebook is astonishing. I no longer see the girl I had feelings for but some impressionable shallow person who seeks attention....

today, I saw a pic of her at a themed party, but she was wearing lingerie that she bought and wore for me when we were together... yeah I know girls always wear shit like that at parties, but she wasn't like that in the past. it sucks, cause i've talked to her from time to time and I can tell she misses me . I've never hooked up with her since the break up, a feat that i'm proud of and hope to keep. In reality though, I always knew that these things about her existed and she did as well. She told me how thankful she was for me because she felt like she was a better person being with me....

Funny part is i've been in a relationship for a while since i've left my ex and my ex can see how happy I am in the new relationship. My ex has dated a lot of guys since and been in a relationship but without any success. I don't know where I was trying to go with this but I guess my rant is my realization that life goes on and it took me a while to fully realize what i've been missing out on and what's been holding me back

^same

really, really same

my ex changed so much towards the end that even if all the shit that went down between us hadn't, i really wouldn't want her back

or like, if i met a girl exactly like her or whatever, i wouldn't even give her a second glance, because how she is now just sucks

So, my girl broke it off with me about a month ago after almost two years. I was not in a good place, but now I'm starting to feel better. Found out that she is now seeing this guy she used to work with who she always told me was just a friend. So predictable, but it still hurts like all hell. The worst is that she has been lying to me about not seeing him, and the only reason I know for sure is because somebody else confirmed it for me. I confronted her and she admitted to it, but it was weird: before she knew that I knew she would get angry that I am accusing her of something and make me feel bad, and now I know that I was correct the whole time. Fucked up.

I've started seeing this new girl, who is awesome, but I can't help but keep on comparing everything to my ex. It is kind of doing my head in, and I need to stop it, but am finding it really hard.

End whinge.

Clopek said:

Confirmation ladies and gentlemen!! My ex girlfriend fucked my good friend and sufu member (I'll leave you to guess which one!) mere days after we broke up.

Thank you, you fucking scumbag cunt!

this is all too funny after seeing all the texts mpcec sent my girl after we had a break for awhile

whoa whoa, how did i miss this. blow up the spot

^yo. I feel you on that one. It's probably best to destroy/eliminate any signs of your ex that's in your home or whatever. I did that about three months ago and haven't thought about my ex since.

This ^ 1,000,000 times over. Delete/trash it all, delete her from everything, no connections. This is the only thing that works. You have to completely purge them from your life or it'll never end. Guaranteed.

whoa whoa, how did i miss this. blow up the spot

Are you talking about me and my girl and mpcec? Or clopek and his girl?

The story between me and my girl and mpcec.

So mpcec and I became pretty good friends out of trips and shit, anytime I was on the east coast I'd go to NYC and he would come down and hang out. Then last year, he came out and stayed with my gf and I in LA. Then in October, my gf and I took a break, mpcec had already bought tickets to come out and see us, but I wasn't there anymore, I was back on the east coast.

Well, he went out, and while he was there, he stopped answering my texts, kinda weird right? The next week my gf came back from LA. She came and stayed over with me, (we were broken up at the time) and the next morning while she was in the shower, I stupidly looked at her phone (that I pay for). So I see dozens and dozens of texts from mpcec saying all kinds of shit like "you're amazing, I can't believe I ever met someone like you" and shit like that.

Anyway, I cut that shit out with him, kept rubbing it in his face that we got back together, it was simply distance that broke us up and nothing else (it's been 5 years) and now he doesn't talk to her anymore. Bitch ass punk. Used to be a good friend. Fuck him.

Now if you were interested in clopek's story, I can't help you there.

So, my girl broke it off with me about a month ago after almost two years. I was not in a good place, but now I'm starting to feel better. Found out that she is now seeing this guy she used to work with who she always told me was just a friend. So predictable, but it still hurts like all hell. The worst is that she has been lying to me about not seeing him, and the only reason I know for sure is because somebody else confirmed it for me. I confronted her and she admitted to it, but it was weird: before she knew that I knew she would get angry that I am accusing her of something and make me feel bad, and now I know that I was correct the whole time. Fucked up.

wtf, my ex did the exact same thing. She ended up cheating on the dude with me, for a whole year.

Edited by Dachink

A while back ,my ex cheated on me with her boss. He was a 35 year old, married man. Also, shortly after that, she ended up fucking the other married dude she worked with. Both really ugly, old indian dudes.

I got over her when I suspected her of cheating and kept my distance with her but stayed in the relationship out of pity (she was going through a rough patch). Didn't have sex with her in the last 3 months of our relationship (it was a really fucking weird relationship).

I was never hung up on her or anything but I got really mad at the fact that she kept talking about how she wished sex wasn't at the centre of every relationship and how she would never cheat on me since it hurt her ex so much (cheated on that guy..).

All I have to say is, if the bitch has cheated in the past, she won't hesitate to do it again. I've seen this girl cry over how bad she felt about cheating on him and she had the balls to do it to me. She also shed tears during the break up. I'll never understand that bitch. She completely tainted my respect for women.

I'm in another relationship right now and this girl seems like the last girl on earth that would do anything of the sort, but I'm still on edge about loyalty. I'm not a jealous guy or over-protective, I just get uneasy a lot quicker now.

Main reason why I posted this is for the thread to show up in my content, to ultimately follow the whole Clopek beef.

Edited by Lozinski

never understood cheating. it's just cheapening yourself - what what is a person worth if their word is paper thin?

don't understand getting revenge on exes either. I figure they broke up with me; how can they find a more awesome dude, you know? my revenge is the fact that I continue to be fucking awesome and their life continues to be mediocre. It's cool, no skin off my back.

Of course I always have a girl waiting in the wings after a breakup(serial monogamist) so that probably helps.