official break up thread

dismalfuture

is it self destructive behavior to still fuck your ex

when she despises you as a person

you still love the shit out of her

you want to be with her

she doesn't not want to be with you

yeah, it's not gonna help anyone or anything. If she hates you how would you even get the chance to fuck her? And don't say chloroform.

Yeah don't do that. I kept hooking up with my ex of 5 years for like 6 months after we broke up. It just prolongs getting over her (which is inevitable, you can't avoid it) and just makes everything messy.

It's been about a year and a half since we broke up now, and I'm just now completely over her. Would've been a lot sooner, I think, if I had just sucked it up and moved on from the beginning...

Ahhh, I just fucked my most recent ex (sobbing bitch, for those who remember). It was the first time I fucked a girl post-relationship. I know it would only complicate things, but the sex is good and she offered.. I wish I said no in hindsight.

fucked her three times that night, but we never kissed.

my sis and her husband were in a LDR for 5 yrs before getting married. they lived in the same country only for the first 3 months of their relationship. the longest they went without seeing eachother was 13 months or so.

it can happen :)

i walked past my ex, ex girlfriend today (my longest and most intense relationship) - awkward one second glance at each other and we went on our ways. first time i had seen her since she bailed about a year and a half ago - thought it would be no big deal, but man that ache came back immediately.

ouch i can't imagine bumping into my ex. the only person who has ever broken my heart.

it's been almost 3 yrs but even just telling someone about what happened still makes me teary. i need to learn to forget.

I just learned the hard way about staying (best) friends with an ex. (although it kind of felt like how we were when we were together but no pussy nah mean?)

lesson learned. don't do it. ever. this pain/dissapointment I am feeling could of been avoided. Fuck bitches get money next time. cut ties no matter what.

I just learned the hard way about staying (best) friends with an ex. (although it kind of felt like how we were when we were together but no pussy nah mean?)

lesson learned. don't do it. ever. this pain/dissapointment I am feeling could of been avoided. Fuck bitches get money next time. cut ties no matter what.

it's just difficult to cut ties with someone you've spent every night with for the past two years. i can't fucking sleep, i just lay awake and try to imagine her next to me.

Sleepyhead is right yo. Girl I had been with broke up with me shit a LONG time ago. I was pretty fucked over it. Couldn't sleep; couldn't do a lot o things actually. Bitch had broken up with me like 7 times prior to this and the 8th time I was just like fuck it fine. I wish I would have kept that mentality and just went about my life but she managed to get in my head and make me feel like I was the asshole for wanting to move on so we decided to be friends. A few hookups, shitty meet ups, and crappy phone calls later, she wants to work on us. Turns out she went out and did her thing mets some dus maybe fucked them who knows and then she wanted to get back with safe ole dovo. I didn't know that at the time so I said yes. It didn't work out like I knew it wouldn't. This has all happened over the course of two years (after we broke up). So I finally grew some and am trying to get away from the situation. She had some little cousins who i absolutely adored and treated them like they were my own family. So the other night she rounds them all up (the oldest one has to be about 7) calls me and has them leave me a voicemail in the middle of the night. Or shell stop me at school, or try and get me to come over to her place. Fuck that. It still hits me hard when she doest shit like that but I have to catch myself.

I kinda feel like, well i know she just wants to have me on the side just incase she doesn't find someone better. I just wish I figured this out and moved the fuck on a long time ago instead of dragging this shit out.

Damn, ima go listen to some Taking Back Sunday or some Moss Icon or some shit.

go listen to some frank ocean, lonny breaux . . . 10x better. i don't know how long i have been listening to that now. it is awesome

i feel you guys about the moving on and your words are literally the story of my life the past 2.5 months. but after realizing all things are over with ex and several emails back and forth...it finally clicked. THAT and the fact I have found things in my life to look forward to (staying in shape, job). OH, and cutting ties early definitely works . . . i almost fell into that trap of staying friends, hanging out etc. THANK GOD i didn't. Not sure wtf i was thinking but one day i just decided to go MIA.

also, it is quite patronizing to hear your ex keep telling you she is there to help you get over her. and how she keeps saying "friends"

i mean, there comes to a point when you have to start loving yourself and have some self respect. once you realize that, BAM! world is back on track for you, and your ex(s) is nothing but good memories and a experience of the past.

stay strong good fellas!

just broke up with the gf i had left before moving out of the country. i didn't want to hurt her so i kept answering her messages and all but after a while it started to bother me having to escape her skype invitations and all. i mean, i won't live here again ever so why bother with her ? we had fun for the very little time we were together but now i mean i don't see the point anymore it's not like we were gonna get married. anyway we talked on the phone and i guess she saw that coming.

and now she asks me if i'm leaving her for another one. the answer is quite positive although i didn't wait until the official breakup. but i probably shouldn't tell her.

me and my girl js broke up too. she wanted to be single. i had no emotional attraction anymore. when it finally came down to breaking up face to face, i gave her all her stuff back. had sex. and we had a good goodbye, last kiss, etc. i actually feel good about this. this is the best possible way it couldve ended. i was ready to stir some shit up, throwing all her shit. physical attraction is still there between us, but thats it. i feel good. weight off my chest. i really didnt want it to end (i think mostly because i still want that exclusive affection), but now that its done; everything feels better and less stressful.

Slept with some girl. Got over my ex instantaneously. Did it again the following weekend. She told me she liked me and I don't know why the hell I played it off. Then she tells me she got a job out of town and shit??? She changed her number and doesn't have a facebook twitter youtube nothing. and now I can't get over her...

:(

For the most part I'm entirely happy in the relationship im in, the girls great, totally devoted to me, blah blah blah, I could go on for paragraphs about the good stuff.

I dunno why, but lately I feel like I've been around her too much. Were always together, and whilst I am happy I feel like it interferes with my life.

Really don't knownthe tactful way to say we should not see each other so much. Dunno. Meh.

For the most part I'm entirely happy in the relationship im in, the girls great, totally devoted to me, blah blah blah, I could go on for paragraphs about the good stuff.

I dunno why, but lately I feel like I've been around her too much. Were always together, and whilst I am happy I feel like it interferes with my life.

Really don't knownthe tactful way to say we should not see each other so much. Dunno. Meh.

yeah one of the most important things i've learned from my last relationship is that it is absolutely essential to have your own personal time/space. not only just your own time but have things you do by yourself, or with other people, not with her. once your lives start to fuse in every aspect, that's when you start getting "bored" of the other person and shit starts to become monotonous and blah.

I would approach it by just letting her know, and your reasoning behind it. before you get too deep in it.

that doesn't belong in this thread. but i'm glad to see that you're in a much better position. i also understand where you are at. from my own personal experience and adventure, here's what happens - i'm around her too much, then i get sick of her-> i start to drift away and she notices -> more arguments/fights ->breakup.

i suggest to have some time to yourself, maybe spend a day each week doing stuff you can do/need to do without her. and about telling her, i have no clue. i'm thinking she might over think and analyze the shit out of what you said and start jumping to conclusions. then again i don't know the girl you're with. and then again i'm not you, so shit might turn out alright.