official break up thread

dismalfuture

Confirmation ladies and gentlemen!! My ex girlfriend fucked my good friend and sufu member (I'll leave you to guess which one!) mere days after we broke up.

Thank you, you fucking scumbag cunt!

Yo it was lilbpack1 wasnt it?

LIL B FUCKED YOUR BITCH?!?

(10)

My girlfriend of two years broke up with me recently. Shit sucks a lot and she seems fine, totally not upset at all which sucks a lot more. She doesn't realize how upset i've been and she tries to act like we're still best friends. When she broke up with me she said all that standard stuff like "You're still my best friend here blah blah blah and I hope I don't lose you completely blah blah". That shit fucking hurt. Now she has been messaging me and shit thinking that everything is okay and we're best buddies again. She's been commenting on all of MY friend's shit on facebook (sounds childish i know..) and even stepping on my fucking toes in some instances.

How do I tell her to fuck off without literally telling her to fuck off.

^^dude, I'm in the same situation. My girlfriend broke up with me a while ago, but she's always acted like it's no big deal and everything's cool. My best advice would be to tell her you need some space, and that she should cool it at least until you get back on your feet. If she's nice enough to still want to be friends, she should be nice enough to respect your wishes. It may hurt her to lose a friend, but she hurt you first.

Also, find a new default friend. Your ex can't be the first person you hit up when your bored or want to chill. It may seem comfortable and safe to talk to her, but it leads to weird feelings. If you need something to fill that void, I suggest doing some bad-ass man shit with your dude friends. If you think about how much girls suck, and how cool it is to be single, you might feel better.

Of course, I didn't follow any of this advice. my ex is still my default friend and we hang out multiple times each week. I still have mixed feelings, but she obviously sees me as just a friend. She even said, "you would make the perfect roommate". The friendship is alright, but it's nothing compared to what it used to be. Being best friends with your ex is like keeping your TV, but getting rid of cable. It's still fun to watch, but you can't help thinking about how you used to have HBO, Cinemax, and all that good stuff.

^^dude, I'm in the same situation. My girlfriend broke up with me a while ago, but she's always acted like it's no big deal and everything's cool.

Also, find a new default friend. Your ex can't be the first person you hit up when your bored or want to chill. It may seem comfortable and safe to talk to her, but it leads to weird feelings. If you need something to fill that void, I suggest doing some bad-ass man shit with your dude friends. If you think about how much girls suck, and how cool it is to be single, you might feel better.

Yeah I feel you on that shit, but I'm not trying to hang out with her at all. I feel way too bitter towards the whole situation to try and chill with her. It just seems like she has no ideas of boundaries, still trying to communicate with my friends from home and be a part of my friend circle. I've been doing bad ass dude shit all week haha, it's awesome not having to worry about a girlfriend. Spending all my money on trees and coming home at like six in the morning and shit. I just really don't feel like talking to her at all, so idk, digging my own grave with not telling her i want more space I guess.

Don't be friends with them. I saw this somewhere else, but an ex-girlfriend saying "We can still be friends" is like your mom getting your dog put down, and saying "It's okay, we can still keep it".

You have friends to hang out with that are NOT her. It's best to just completely move on from this if at all possible. Keeping her around will severely prolong getting over her, and will honestly make you feel 20x worse.

ran into my ex girlfriend (5+ year relationship) at a show in austin recently... first time i'd seen her since cutting all ties near the end of january. she tapped my shoulder on my way out--i turned around, made eye contact, and stared for all of a second before promptly turning back and continuing out the door

shit felt amazing, this encounter finally confirmed that i am indeed over her

ran into my ex girlfriend (5+ year relationship) at a show in austin recently... first time i'd seen her since cutting all ties near the end of january. she tapped my shoulder on my way out--i turned around, made eye contact, and stared for all of a second before promptly turning back and continuing out the door

shit felt amazing, this encounter finally confirmed that i am indeed over her

I had almost this exact thing happen to me recently too. Same situation, 5 year relationship. Ran into her at a party a week ago. Said hi, gave her hug, then walked away, feeling absolutely nothing for her. Feels good to get that kind of confirmation. Shit is really done.

My girlfriend of two years broke up with me recently. Shit sucks a lot and she seems fine, totally not upset at all which sucks a lot more. She doesn't realize how upset i've been and she tries to act like we're still best friends. When she broke up with me she said all that standard stuff like "You're still my best friend here blah blah blah and I hope I don't lose you completely blah blah". That shit fucking hurt. Now she has been messaging me and shit thinking that everything is okay and we're best buddies again. She's been commenting on all of MY friend's shit on facebook (sounds childish i know..) and even stepping on my fucking toes in some instances.

How do I tell her to fuck off without literally telling her to fuck off.

Tell her to fuck off, to stop texting you, and leave you the fuck alone. "Your still my best friend and I don't want to lose you" = "I don't want to have sex with you anymore, but I want to get as many other boyfriend benefits out of you as possible"

Say this is jealousy that I’m feeling well then I’m fine with that.

You have a certain characteristic that gives you the means

to not feel a fucking thing for anyone that isn’t you.

Now tell me you’re not fucking selfish.

For every kind hearted word that I spoke to you.

I beg I could take back every syllable you ripped from my mouth

as I screamed for you to understand.

What it feels like to not be as important to someone as they are to you.

Well I’ve been on both ends and my lesson was learned.

So I tell the stories of collapsed lungs

so maybe the fortunate could get a fighting chance to just cut and fucking run.

Fuck saying the right things- I’m sick of being your crutch.

I will never pick you up again.

Don’t show me that face, you know the one that I’m talking about.

You will never get under my skin again.

Not another word. Not sorry for shit...

Been hanging out with my ex a couple of times since we broke up a month ago, theres no avoiding it cause we share the same friends. I've moved on and I can tell how it affects her when she sees how I am. She called me the other day because of that. I'm pretty sure the reason we both can stay friends is cause we both have been with other people but I'm sure that it's going to be harder on her now than it was for me.