trade or sale: 2 pair of Wolverine 1000 mile boot

illumin8em

ANYONE in "SWEDEN" let me know, we can work out a deal.

I have 2 pair of Wolverine 1000 mile boots, black size 10 and brown size 11, that I would like to trade for a size 10.5 in either boot. I have had the size 10 for a couple of months but have only worn them maybe 5 times (too small for my right foot), and the size 11 pair I bought true to size when they were first released, and wore them for about a week until deciding they were way too big. They have been in the box in the closet ever since.

If there is no interest in a trade i will be selling, $220 each but open to offers

click on the picture for full resolution

th_e0b28d63.jpg

th_ebcfd552.jpg

th_2531e989.jpg

ANYONE in "SWEDEN" let me know, we can work out a deal.

I have 2 pair of Wolverine 1000 mile boots, black size 10 and brown size 11, that I would like to trade for a size 10.5 in either boot. I have had the size 10 for a couple of months but have only worn them maybe 5 times (too small for my right foot), and the size 11 pair I bought true to size when they were first released, and wore them for about a week until deciding they were way too big. They have been in the box in the closet ever since.

If there is no interest in a trade i will be selling, $220 each but open to offers

click on the picture for full resolution

th_e0b28d63.jpg

th_ebcfd552.jpg

th_2531e989.jpg