White Mountaineering S/S 11

Vampyrvargfesten

all images here:

http://www.fashionsnap.com/collection/white-mountaineering/2011ss/

feelin this collection more than the previous fw2010 and ss2010 stuff.. def. more 'out-there' with some bold statements..

more crazy neo-fairisle patterns, with the addition of bolo ties, and tribal motifs

some selected pics from fashionsnap which i thought were great:

whitemountaineering2011.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Guest ONLY New York
202-3.jpg

so nice.

painful to know it'll run like 800+ :\

goretex paclite's normally run 400 and above, the only issue i have with this release is the print is a bit overbearing. if it were used as more detail and less overall I would be all over it.

i saw the full line up yesterday at isetan. i recall seeing pieces that aren't posted on the website.

i was pleasantly surprised. attention to detail is great. really nice color. the pictures don't really do justice.

most of the short goretex shells were 65100 and up. shirts were 20,000 - 30,000 yen

i can't really afford any of the stuff but this is definitely one of the most interesting but wearable domestic labels right now.

if i were to spend mad $ on clothes, this is it.

i saw the full line up yesterday at isetan. i recall seeing pieces that aren't posted on the website.

i was pleasantly surprised. attention to detail is great. really nice color. the pictures don't really do justice.

most of the short goretex shells were 65100 and up. shirts were 20,000 - 30,000 yen

i can't really afford any of the stuff but this is definitely one of the most interesting but wearable domestic labels right now.

any chance of crazy summer sale price reductions i wonder. really hope to get an item or two from this collection, even if only an accessory

Tattoo synergy is really stupid IMO. I like the clothes even though I probably couldn't incorporate much of it.

How do you guys see this holding up in a couple of years down the road? For some reason I think it probably won't be that fresh, it's just too right now. Not really sure what my exact thoughts are, that's why I'm asking you. Vibskov is kinda similar and I've been digging his stuff for years now, so what's making me feel different about this?

Do the sizes run small still?

From my experience, everything is 1 size smaller (japanese sizes).

So their Medium is really somewhere like a Small.

That's probably why the Europe stockists typically start carrying "Large" as their smallest size (i.e. The Glade and Hunting and Collecting)

so this collection already hittin the store?

From my experience, everything is 1 size smaller (japanese sizes).

So their Medium is really somewhere like a Small.

That's probably why the Europe stockists typically start carrying "Large" as their smallest size (i.e. The Glade and Hunting and Collecting)

how bout compared with visvim? i tried the chieftain jacket in medium and its quite loose ...