Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

that looks so cheap... there's just too much going on. if they, for example, only would've stitched the snowy mountain (fujisan, prolly) and left out the other tacky stuff it would've been nicer. and 2 leather tags is a no-no.

• 3 weeks later...
guys, should i size down or up for these jeans???

Size down one on all of Dry Bones' jeans..

These are juuuuuuust reaching 2 months. Blue streaks are coming out of everywhere! So far these are fading much better than my RRL's did.

I'll post full pictures of the jeans when the time comes. There's way more indigo coming out than the picture suggests, but it's hard to get the right exposure to show it when the denim is still somewhat shiny. You get the idea though.

nov07lhcnetrw7.jpg

It has been almost exactly 5 months. Post pics soon. They start going fairly quickly around 4 months though, so be patient.

Lets see these pictures. I want to check them. I'm wearing a pair...i've been wearing them for a little...under a month of full wear...i have whiskering coming in already and some vertical fading. Also on my wallet pretty well...i had some stitching rip on the leg but it's still hold on...don't sugest when they are tight going to a hardcore show with them on and stage diving a lot and stuff...causes stitching to rip or stretch (the stitching on the crotch is stretchin already)...we will see what happens...definitely see my crotch going sometime.

Lets see these pictures. I want to check them. I'm wearing a pair...i've been wearing them for a little...under a month of full wear...i have whiskering coming in already and some vertical fading. Also on my wallet pretty well...i had some stitching rip on the leg but it's still hold on...don't sugest when they are tight going to a hardcore show with them on and stage diving a lot and stuff...causes stitching to rip or stretch (the stitching on the crotch is stretchin already)...we will see what happens...definitely see my crotch going sometime.

Man, I haven't had the chance, I'll see if I could put them up this weekend, but about the crotch going out, I ride my bike to campus every day for about 5-6 miles round trip. I've been doing this for 2 months (I've had these jeans for 5), and they're holding up just fine. Gives you a bit of a testimony on how seriously tough these jeans are.

So its finally 5.5 months, and I have to tell you, even though this is my first pair, it may as well go down as the best pair. I find it hard to top these jeans, simply because of the durability and the functionality. There's tremendous beauty in the functionality of these jeans, and I hope that many of you will enjoy it as well.

These are far from getting a retire though (they fade slow, and they seem to only begin to really start contrasting around 4 months ago, when I started riding to class on my bike).

3040127738_e464a7df54.jpg

3040122824_5b1d123ee5.jpg

3039284143_262e38f1fd.jpg

:cool: