Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
dlewis

ls020_2.gif

word is that SELA is carrying a bunch of DLewis stuff, and Dry Bones is available at all 3 SE stores..

more info

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/dry-bones/c/0000000171/

The D. Lewis shadow check shirts we have at SELA right now are super sharp in terms of cut and detailing, but what takes the cake is the almost 3 dimensional quality of the check pattern that looks relatively simple at first glance. One of a few things here that might eventually make me a snazzier dresser. Ha.

am I the only one who thinks it's really a shame that there isn't a seny and sela online shop ?

All three stores have very similar stock, there's stuff from Dry Bones, Flat Head, etc that is also only available at SESF. It'd be near impossible to put every single new product in our online store, also locals get to visit the stores periodically to see what they're not seeing online.

so im thinking of copping a pair of red-ds. i dont really have any jeans that are, strictly speaking, slim, but i have sized down in a pair or two so they're pretty slim on me. my waist is probably around a 33, but i can fit into a pair of evisu no. 2 2000s size 32 no problem and the same for momotaro 0905sp also size 32. i also ordered eternal 811s in 34, but i havent gotten them yet so i have no idea how they'll fit. i figured i could probably rock 31 or 32s in the red-d if i just wore them out of the box w/o soaking first. anyone have experience with the red-ds and any of the other pairs i've referenced?

To get shrinkage out of the way so when I do a legit wash the creases/fades wont be misaligned. They shrunk 1" all around except for the inseam which was 1.5"

I feel you. I guess I just never soaked any of my sanforized jeans before wearing. I always just wear those fuckers out the gate!!!