Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

Hm. Honestly there isn't much of a change at all visually. The jeans as a whole are probably a few shades lighter and the contrast isn't as dramatic, but I like how it turned out. Sadly, I can't portray feel with a camera, or at least I'm not quite good enough to. In any case, here's more for your viewing pleasure.

Pre-Wash

3283581897_e2fabc2d97_o.jpg

Post-Wash

3291898500_b55b3a8664_o.jpg

Others Post-Wash

3291898338_476d8c1dd5.jpg

3291080919_433065634c.jpg

3291080749_080d301a27.jpg

3291897646_cdcd5b50d4.jpg

3291897804_b8a5c895b0.jpg

Haha yeah, the pocket bags were one of the first things that started to fade on mine, which I found really weird......The honeycombs were last.....

Mine have faded really strange though, for the first 4-5 months I got almost no fading, couldn't even get a wallet fade. Then over the past 1 or 2 months they have started fading a bit faster, with it getting really crazy over the past 2-3 weeks. I barely have honeycombs even now, and my whiskers are.....short? But the crotch area is faded like crazy and a lot of the denim is worn almost all the way through.

Nothing like yours lol.

Haha yeah, the pocket bags were one of the first things that started to fade on mine, which I found really weird......The honeycombs were last.....

Mine have faded really strange though, for the first 4-5 months I got almost no fading, couldn't even get a wallet fade. Then over the past 1 or 2 months they have started fading a bit faster, with it getting really crazy over the past 2-3 weeks. I barely have honeycombs even now, and my whiskers are.....short? But the crotch area is faded like crazy and a lot of the denim is worn almost all the way through.

Nothing like yours lol.

Dude, thats pretty much how mine went. It was pretty solid for the first 3-4 months and then it went all to hell, which was a good thing. This denim is pretty awesome.

Hi kiya,

Just wondering if SE is planning to restock the Red-D's? If so, when ?

We'll have more on March 18th.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
ill just assume this thread isnt just about the jeans. do they make a bigger size for this shoe, im a 10.5 and there i no way in could squeeze in to an 8, i mean teh black ones of course

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/drybones-dshc008/

damn a year later and i find out for myself. so a couple of weeks ago when i was in osaka i went into the dry bones shop and i tried this pair on. and to my surprise i fit into a size 8, but it was very narrow, the length was spot on but it was way too narrow and if i went up a size it would have been, obviously, too long. so unfortunately these will never make it to my closet

Dry Bones & D.Lewis Spring Collection

Just got in a great shipment from Dry Bones, the Tokyo crew that brought us the recent SEXDBXS09 jean and also the very popular Red-D Slim Jeans.

First up is a great chambray shirt designed by D.Lewis & Dry Bones. D.Lewis is Britan's oldest motorcycle clothing brand. Started in 1891 they were producing multi-purpose motorcycle gear and by 1920 were making leather jackets for motorcycle and military flight use. D.Lewis went on to be one of the world's top original workwear and motorcycle gear companies and became legendary in the rock scene when the Sex Pistols, the Clash, Ramones and Iggy, even John Lennon & Paul McCartney were owners of vintage pieces of D.Lewis clothing. Today D.Lewis only has two lines outside of it's own, one produced by Comme des Garcons and one by Dry Bones.

The DBDL chambray shirt is made of a heavy indigo selvedge chambray, dyed and woven in Okayama with original accents such as slanted pockets, elbow reinforcements, and a red DL embroidery on the left cuff.

Also, a very vintage inspired crewneck pullover made of a brushed herringbone wool from DBDL really caught our eye when we first saw it; a design not seen often any more, a very period perfect piece.

We've also got a small number of Dry Bones Denim Slash Coats, once again DB shows us that you can take something and change it, and make people wonder whether or not it's a true reproduction. Using the Sushi Ear denim and four front pockets and a hidden inner right chest pocket, a great light overcoat.

Along with these three pieces we got some cool new adjustable leather bracelets from Dry Bones, made in Tokyo in their leather shop in Meguro-Ku.

With all these new items we received a full restock of the Red-D Slim jeans and the Dual Prong Leather Belt.

All these items are now available in-store and in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

db_chambray_01_web-785102.jpg

db_chambray_03_web-785042.jpg

db_chambray_04_web-707447.jpg

db_chambray_06_web-707379.jpg

db_sweater_01_web-715410.jpg

db_sweater_04_web-788177.jpg

db_jacket_01_web-749357.jpg

db_jacket_07_web-748971.jpg

db_bracelet_02_web-703133.jpg

db_bracelet_03_web-703084.jpg