Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

I probably should have sized up on my SEDB19 pair because I plan on wearing out my ONI awa-shoai first... but at the rate those are aging it looks like it'll be about 10 years until I get around to the damn dry bones and it'll be a miracle if my waistline stays the same for that long.  :(

I probably should have sized up on my SEDB19 pair because I plan on wearing out my ONI awa-shoai first... but at the rate those are aging it looks like it'll be about 10 years until I get around to the damn dry bones and it'll be a miracle if my waistline stays the same for that long.  :(

So sell it. To me.

Agree with the comments here. My SExDB19s have only had light wear but there are no signs of wear whatsoever. The denim is awesome and the construction top notch so I'll just roll with it and see what happens. These bad boys are looking like lifers.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of the SExDB19's as well. Like everyone else, the jeans are very resilient to any type of fading. They have basically morphed to my body shape but fades are incredibly tough to get.

I've had them since day one and but with the time I have had with them so far they are the most versatile pair of jeans I have owned.

Plus the texture is out of this world.

I'll post pics as soon as I take them.

^^ My pair is actually a a pair of guitar wolves but the denim is the same according to the self edge website. IMO they weren't too difficult to fade, I've had more difficult pairs before. But then again maybe its because I was wearing them daily while living in Bangkok, which is terrible hot, and I live in Singapore that isn't much better. Think of all that sweat haha

^ the denim on the SEXDB19 collaboration is totally different to that on the Guitar Wolves, it's very expensive as it uses hank-dyed natural indigo, details here: http://www.selfedge.com/dry-bones?product_id=1110

I think your pair looks great though bobblehead.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Ha ha, thanks Broark. They're a little big around the waist at the moment, and the rise is pretty low but I'm just giving them a soak now to see how they turn out.

Mega who did you grab these from?

Some dude on eBay, he was selling a load of clothing but nothing like these, mostly high end designer stuff.