Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

I'm pretty bummed that I haven't seen any fading pictures of the last sedb collab.... I seriously have no clue how those are going to look faded.  Can anyone help?? It's been like 7 months, theres got to be somebody!

It may have to do with the fact that it was the most limited collab we ever did, with only 95 pairs made (and sold) it may be a bit harder to find worn in photos down the line.

That definitely makes sense... I'm kinda regretting not jumping on them now.  It seems like they'd really the perfect jean for anyone who's kind bored of whats on the market and is looking for something really really interesting.

I know it'd probably be a bitch, but is there any chance of that denim coming back in another cut/reissued down the line?  I'm sure there was a lot of tedious work to get it how you wanted it, so it'd probably be less of a burden financially to get another run... OH well, i can dream!

That definitely makes sense... I'm kinda regretting not jumping on them now.  It seems like they'd really the perfect jean for anyone who's kind bored of whats on the market and is looking for something really really interesting.

I know it'd probably be a bitch, but is there any chance of that denim coming back in another cut/reissued down the line?  I'm sure there was a lot of tedious work to get it how you wanted it, so it'd probably be less of a burden financially to get another run... OH well, i can dream!

I don't think we'll be attempting another one of those jeans for another year or two at least.

I'm going to get on the dream bandwagon but Kiya, any chance that you'll be doing a Sugar Cane collab with a fit similar to any of you SExImperial jeans? Would be so good to have a breathable summer jean...

No, but we're doing an Imperial collab with a 14.5oz denim this summer!

Itsbenheere, I've gotta believe that quite a few ppl that kopped the sexdb19 are waiting for warmer weather to get these started...esp, that east coast being as cold as it is.

IMO, these are gonna make for the perfect summer jean given the hue of the indigo, the loose breathable weave of the denim, and the overall fit. For this reason, I had SEPDX hem mine shorter than any other jean that I currently own...such that I have little to no break when wearing with low profile shoes.

Also, guessing that ppl that own these are the ones that have more than a few pairs that they are already working on...seeing as these were not priced for the denim noob. 

Edited by Al6ert

• 1 month later...

Here is my update:

I need to lose about 10 lbs before I dare to start wearing mine.  :(

IMG_2659_zps5d1e544c.jpg

But i'm also currently rotating ONI "Awa Shoai" and find the character of both pairs so similar I will probably have to retire the ONI before I would really want to break into the SExDB19 anyway...

I ended up sizing wrong on the SExDB19's.

Got the right size initially, thought they were too snug presoak.  Exchanged for a size up and they were too big.

By that point the right size was alright sold out.

I'll just embrace the oversized cut this summer when I wear them every now and then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great shirt, I doubt I could pull it off

You never know. If you take Ooms on a romantic date, ply him with a few glasses of wine and whisper sweet nothings in his ear, then he just might let you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been wearing my SEDB19s since release probably 3 times a week, and I honestly can't say I've seen much fading, these things are built to last!

Can post pics if anyone's interested. Absolutely love 'em.

yeah most of these jeans i've seen haven't shown much fading yet but they start to get this worn in look that brings out the character of the fabric even more. it'll take some time but it's going to be pretty awesome to see these jeans age over long periods of time.