Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

Thats an awesome fit oomslokop. I feel like tapering my guitar wolves cos I really like the denim and wanna continue wearing them but I'm starting to wish I had gone with the red-ds. I generally prefer slimmer jeans. Tried out the guitar wolves for something different but seeing those red-ds really make me wanna taper them. Anyways I just gave them a wash so we'll see how the fit turns out after that

Edited by bobblehead

@garden gnomes @bobblehead thanks! :) another quirky thing about the jeans is that even though it's right hand twill, the selvedge line on the right leg twists ever so slightly to the left like it would on a left hand twill pair. how did they do that? (maybe something to do with the sanforization process?)

Ok guys, so I washed my guitar wolves about a week ago and decided to taper them after that. Really glad with the new fit, looks very similar to what oomslokop has got on his red-ds. Decided to fuller cut really wasn't for me. These are at about 6 months but I havent been able to wear them everyday for the past month so slightly less. First wash for this pair of jeans after initial soak.

2013-05-06162131_zps9e5743c4.jpg

2013-05-06162218_zps697de022.jpg

2013-05-06162252_zps91bd67a9.jpg

2013-05-06162302_zps5c2cfdea.jpg

Edited by bobblehead

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...