Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

Is the general consensus to size one down from true waist size? I'm a size 28 in APC NS, but the Self-Edge site is saying that their size 28 is indeed a size 30, so I'm thinking of sizing 2 down to 28 from sz 30?

Thanks.

Yes, Its true to waist size. I bought a size 31, My true size is 33 and fits me perfectly at the waist.

Well I got a sz 28 and 28's are never baggy haha. They fit awesome though! My first pair of jeans were a pair of RRL's that I just retired. The RRL cut was very slim with a big taper, and were a little TOO slim for my tastes. To me the Dry Bones fit like a slim straight fit. I don't know how you like to wear your jeans, but if you want to get these tapered, why not return them for a different pair of jeans?

Well I got a sz 28 and 28's are never baggy haha. They fit awesome though! My first pair of jeans were a pair of RRL's that I just retired. The RRL cut was very slim with a big taper, and were a little TOO slim for my tastes. To me the Dry Bones fit like a slim straight fit. I don't know how you like to wear your jeans, but if you want to get these tapered, why not return them for a different pair of jeans?

I like straight fit. Cant return them, I already got them hemmed and I like the back pocket design.

These are about an inch or so of more leg room then what I'm use to, I guess I have to beef up my legs. Haha

Hey boy hey girl, how old are you? :)

Can anyone, who owns a pair of Red-D's, measure where the waist band of these jeans sits. I need to know how low they sit below the naval.

How much have these stretched in the waist ?

Wearing a tagged 30,natural waist at about 32.5, the jeans appear to be exactly 5 inches from waist to naval when being worn at a natural height.

I'm 6'0 165lbs if that helps at all.

I know this isn't the best fit picture for the jeans and that I didn't include a picture of the back. I'll go out and take some more tomorrow. I just got a tripod today though and decided to try it out. These are exactly how I wanted these to fit. Slim cut but not too slim, with a more slim/straight than a slim/taper.

drybonesfitiiqn2.jpg