superscooters

redshirt

fucking finally this thread. i love motorcycles, ive been riding since i was 5 years old on motocross bikes, probably the best thing my dad ever did for me. now than im of age ive moved up to road bikes, duh. i took that bullshit 15 hr course for my motocycle license since im under 21, huge waist of time and money on my part but no way around it (legally). now all i have is a vespa px 150, but my dream is to build a harley bobber one day. the vespa owns though, the whole mod culture associated with it is pretty neat i think, and its fun to ride (manual clutch for wheelies).

5c0f5b7a.jpg

its since gotten a front rack and matching chrome side panel crashbars are next to be added. still need some extra lights and mirrors..

Wow, nice bikes everybody! Right now I've pretty much narrowed it down to a a kawasaki vulcan 500 or a suzuki boulevard s40 (savage 650) for my first bike. Ultimately I'd love to have a Triumph Bonneville, but something tells me I should work my way up to that.

Kawasaki Vulcan 500

Suzuki Boulevard S40

Been to a bunch of dealerships, both bikes felt great. Just trying to come across a good deal on a used one. I think we'll be using Honda Rebels in the MSF course.

if youre getting a cruiser go american or go home... japanese cruisers are heresy.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If scooters count...

x3df6t.jpg

'65 Eibar LI150series 2 Now fitted with an SX200 engine.

828wuj9.jpg

My daily ride. '67 GT. Fitted with a TS engine with a 180 pollini

• 2 months later...

cross post from waywt..

3178106008_3138b77355_b.jpg

updated shot of my beauty (vespa px150), i know im standing in front of it, but you get it... getting that bish chromed tha fuck out. ill get to putting on the chrome fairing guards around the sides some time this week. next i need a few more mirrors and another couple headlights and it'll be one with the mods.

anyone have pointers on saving whitewalls thatve gone to shit?

• 1 month later...

We gotta go riding on our vintage Hondas when the weather gets better..

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

3701563724_f6b2635157_b.jpg

this is my girl, "Cherrybomb", and my girlfriend. Scooting in the city is the best.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...