how long until jmatsu gets himself banned?

haptronic

how long will it last  

55 members have voted

1. 1. how long will it last

• 1 day
    • 1 week
    • 1 month
    • he will chill out with the posting that got him banned in the first place.

I think we need to draw distinctions between use of racial epithets and simply stating them. That is if I am speaking of them in the abstract it's different than aiming it at someone. So far it appears to me that's he's not actually aiming them at people. I could be wrong - I'm not eStalking him.

seriously unaware of any "racial epithets" i may or may not have used.

i admit to saying "niagra," that's okay, no? if no, it should be cause instead of the regular "racial epithet" which i have a customized button for on my keyboard, i actually have to type out "niagra." and the letters are different (not to mention there is one more syllable)...so that's like a punishment in itself.

EDIT: on further language scrutiny

i hereby admit guilt of unconsciously saying the following

"jap"

"japland" (does this count? cause it wasn't in wiki ethnic slur list)

"flip"

"flipparican" (does this count? cause it wasn't in wiki ethnic slur list. plus there is no word for a bi racial individual of puerto rican and filipino decent)

"niagra" (does this count? cause it wasn't in wiki ethnic slur list)

for all those who's sensibilities i have offended, pls accept my fearthelt apology.

Unless you were using the word "Niagra" to refer to the famous waterfall on the US/canada border then my guess is that you were using it as a proxy for a less savory word. Which is why its use may be objectionable in that context. :)

Unless you were using the word "Niagra" to refer to the famous waterfall on the US/canada border then my guess is that you were using it as a proxy for a less savory word. Which is why its use may be objectionable in that context. :)

yes i was, but i don't find that particular word unsavory. it was a common loophole popular with sufu past that i didn't know was unacceptable (for superfuture.com) until today.

speaking of my use of it and context, i used it to say "my friend/ my main man." was using it in a context of endearment.

if i had said you "stupid black niagra," then shit might deem unsavory.

anyway we ain't allowed to say "niagra" no more, and while that's a pity, i am used to the superfuture speech police already. so while reluctant, i will cease to use it.

we have a winner.

if you voted for one day then you were correct.

personally i thought he would last longer, but it seems old habits die hard.

in case you are wondering what made it seem like it was no longer a good idea for him to have posting privileges it was that complaint about the superfuture speech police.

also a reminder that if you complain about it you risk getting posting privileges away also.

EDIT: on further language scrutiny

i hereby admit guilt of unconsciously saying the following

"jap"

"japland" (does this count? cause it wasn't in wiki ethnic slur list)

"flip"

"flipparican" (does this count? cause it wasn't in wiki ethnic slur list. plus there is no word for a bi racial individual of puerto rican and filipino decent)

"niagra" (does this count? cause it wasn't in wiki ethnic slur list)

for all those who's sensibilities i have offended, pls accept my fearthelt apology.

I'm definitely not gonna say I'm a fan of his, but I think he's been way more controlled then before. I thought Jap was ok...?