FS: Burgus Plus 780 (31), Eternal and Warehouse cotton twill flannel (38)

Baeyer-Drewson

A whole bunch of brand new or hardly worn MIJ Amerikaji goodness. Plenty of buy and sell refs on SuFu.

Don't like the prices?! Make me an offer!! These prices are already ridiculous, so further lowballers will be privately laughed at.

BURGUS 780 SOLD!!

BOTH SHIRTS SOLD!!

The greatest cotton twill flannel I have ever owned, manufactured by the legendary Eternal of Kurashiki. This shirt is brand new, and has only been tried on once. Sadly, it is too long for my short ass.

Cost me about $220 shipped + tax from Japan, yours for just $130 shipped worldwide!!

Pit-to-pit: 20.5

Waist: 19.5

Length (bottom collar to hem): 28

Sleeve length: 25.5

img3403c.jpg

img3416q.jpg

img3412o.jpg

img3408d.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, another high quality cotton twill flannel by Warehouse purchased from Japan. Again, brand new and unworn, selling it only because it is slightly too long.

Cost me $225 shipped + tax, yours for just $130 shipped worldwide!!

Pit-to-pit: 21

Length (bottom collar to hem): 27.75

Sleeve length: 25.5

img3425s.jpg

img3440x.jpg

img3434t.jpg

img3443b.jpg

^I wasn't going for hyperbole in the sale desc. It really is probably the greatest flannel I've owned and I'm actually quite sad to have to sell it. The texture is amazing. If only it was about a inch shorter it might be passable on my frame :(

• 3 weeks later...