ssheat

Robert Geller S/S 11 New York

They look nice from the front but not so nice from the side...

someone cop my cropped pants, $240 obo

Now only $236 ;)

even more stuff at ssense, alwaysnever, blackbird and forward . . .

The spring collection was inspired by the Berlin student riots in the 60's... June 2nd (1967) was the date a German university student was shot by police during a demonstration in West Berlin.

where to kop belt? state side preferably?

i believe fred segal santa monica still has one or two left.

would anybody happen to know where geller is stocked, in ny, besides always never?

^check the stockists on rg website

anyone see that zipper blazer besides at blackbird?

would anybody happen to know where geller is stocked, in ny, besides always never?

stuart & wright and aloha rag

how's the geller selection @ fred segal? their website hasn't been updated in a while

^ If their buys are consistent with previous seasons, they have a pretty large selection of Geller. I think they had a variety of jeans, outerwear, etc for FW10.

has anyone handled the moto vest?

i cant decide if i should pick it up in olive or black.

It's fucking sick... definitely olive.

It's fucking sick... definitely olive.

its amazing. I just received mine today. I copped the sz 46 from ssense a few days ago.

stuart & wright and aloha rag

how's the geller selection @ fred segal? their website hasn't been updated in a while

thanks man. checked out aloha rag and they didn't have anything besides what's listed on the site.

i believe fred segal carries the largest number of sku's in the us. they always seem to have a pretty solid selection. was there anything in particular that you were hoping they had in stock? i'm gonna stop by tomorrow to check on their latest shipment.

thanks man. checked out aloha rag and they didn't have anything besides what's listed on the site.

i believe fred segal carries the largest number of sku's in the us. they always seem to have a pretty solid selection. was there anything in particular that you were hoping they had in stock? i'm gonna stop by tomorrow to check on their latest shipment.

kinda just wanna see what selection they got. know any stockists that bought the leather jacket and fencing jacket below?

00180m.jpg

00210m.jpg

anyone know of any stockists who got the painted shirt besides roden gray? looking for it in a 48.

Where can I get my hands on that fencing jacket ?

blackbird. they have one 48 left in the best colorway offered, imo. hurry!

anyone know of any stockists who got the painted shirt besides roden gray? looking for it in a 48.

the buyer at fred segal santa monica said that the fencing jacket was ordered but never arrived. i believe that not enough orders were placed so it was never produced. i could be wrong but it hasn't showed up at any of the stockists that i know of. i was really hoping to get one too.

the buyer at fred segal santa monica said that the fencing jacket was ordered but never arrived. i believe that not enough orders were placed so it was never produced. i could be wrong but it hasn't showed up at any of the stockists that i know of. i was really hoping to get one too.

fuck anyone can get a confirmation on this?

Coldturkey i emailed Peter, so we will see what he says! any one know how the denim jackets fit?

PS, any one knows who has this Jacket in size 48?:

20+(Custom).jpg

Aloha Rag says they have one in stock.