Robert Geller S/S 11 New York

ssheat

as long as we are contributing fit info, the zipper trench fits true in case anyone is interested. i tried the 44 and it definitely fits a true 44. the sleeves are very tight though, making it difficult to wear with anything other than a t-shirt. i like it quite a bit, but the fabric is also very thin and light. this compounds the slim sleeve issue though, since you can easily see any seams or fabric worn under it.

well I was trying to pull off the blackbird/runway fit on the flight shorts. Ssense always has horrible slouchy fits. Afraid that they would be too loose on the waist, my thighs are a little big so that is never the problem. Geller is always has been loose in the seat for me and I feel my bottom is kind of above average big...no homo.

I feel that the academy coat was a better choice though! especially if you went with some color.

i went with the olive green academy coat. i definitely think it's the best non-leather outerwear piece from the collection, but the zipper trench is still pretty cool in a different way.

if you want the blackbird fit and have normal size thighs you should go for the flight pants. even the skinny jeans in 44 from geller have always been quite a bit big on me so maybe i am not the best fit example for bottoms.

Nomad in toronto is processing their RG first delivery soon be online within the week:

- S/S torn collar shirt

- Student sweater

- Zipper blazer

- Cadet Jacket

- Flight shorts

- Treated slim denim

- David Glasses (sunglasses and eye)

- Andreas Glasses (")

- Marcello Glasses (")

- Joseph Glasses (')

http://nomadshop.net/

Glad to see someone get a few frames.

Who told you this? I was in store today and was told the bulk of the order will come end of March...

Nomad in toronto is processing their RG first delivery soon be online within the week:

- S/S torn collar shirt

- Student sweater

- Zipper blazer

- Cadet Jacket

- Flight shorts

- Treated slim denim

- David Glasses (sunglasses and eye)

- Andreas Glasses (")

- Marcello Glasses (")

- Joseph Glasses (')

http://nomadshop.net/

Glad to see someone get a few frames.

52 Walker. Just got back and it was a bust. 3 items in 44 - 2 pairs of black thermal leggings and a poncho. very little 46 either besides a few t-shirts and those same leggings. Bigger sizes have some decent selection though. Plenty of scarves and footwear in size 42 and up as well.