ssheat

Robert Geller S/S 11 New York

alot of the japan stores already posted theres, seems like they all order the same shit, denim shirt, pink oxfords, the twisted belt thing is pretty cool, let me know if you want the links

i kno lol. Mouko posted a preview of what he will be carrying for spring concerning Geller.

looking to let go of the geller riders black (48) and quickly. pm for the quicksale price. away beginning the 26th.

didn't realize the dip dye was 3/4 sleeve.

i still want but im too cheap to spend that much on it

pretty sure there are going to be dip-dye sweaters that are not 3/4th sleeves. I cant believe some of the stuff is sold out already...

pretty sure there are going to be dip-dye sweaters that are not 3/4th sleeves. I cant believe some of the stuff is sold out already...

Yeah, I'm not digging the 3/4th sleeves on the shirt or sweater...not my thing, especially on the denim shirt.

Is the denim shirt going to be available in full sleeve? Can't decide if I should hold out or just go with the 3/4...

I think only the band collar denim shirt is going to come in full sleeve judging from pics and stock I've seen so far...is the ox blood moto going to come in any other colors?

i like the 3/4 sweatshirts. Don't even have to roll up my sleeves half way up my arms anymore.

can anyone advise me one the sizing of the jeans? Im a size 30 in DH washed 17.5cm, I should get 48 or 46? Is forward's sizing correct? 48 is 33 inches? and size 46 is 31 Inches?

Seams tricky. Iam a w28/w29 in DH 17.5 and tempted between RG 44 and 46, because every online shop got different measurements..... But I would go with a 48 (should be 80cm waist)

I got a 44 and im usually a 28 for almost every brand. Alwaysnevernyc said the 46 fits 31-33 if I remember correctly.

assuming they fit like fw10, i'm about a 30 and i've got the plum jeans in a 46 and they fit fine i think. 5'10, 140-145ish

OPEmW.jpg

wonder what is going to be the price of the CP's this season?