Robert Geller S/S 11 New York

ssheat

• 2 weeks later...
stuart & wright and aloha rag

how's the geller selection @ fred segal? their website hasn't been updated in a while

thanks man. checked out aloha rag and they didn't have anything besides what's listed on the site.

i believe fred segal carries the largest number of sku's in the us. they always seem to have a pretty solid selection. was there anything in particular that you were hoping they had in stock? i'm gonna stop by tomorrow to check on their latest shipment.

thanks man. checked out aloha rag and they didn't have anything besides what's listed on the site.

i believe fred segal carries the largest number of sku's in the us. they always seem to have a pretty solid selection. was there anything in particular that you were hoping they had in stock? i'm gonna stop by tomorrow to check on their latest shipment.

kinda just wanna see what selection they got. know any stockists that bought the leather jacket and fencing jacket below?

00180m.jpg

00210m.jpg

the buyer at fred segal santa monica said that the fencing jacket was ordered but never arrived. i believe that not enough orders were placed so it was never produced. i could be wrong but it hasn't showed up at any of the stockists that i know of. i was really hoping to get one too.

the buyer at fred segal santa monica said that the fencing jacket was ordered but never arrived. i believe that not enough orders were placed so it was never produced. i could be wrong but it hasn't showed up at any of the stockists that i know of. i was really hoping to get one too.

fuck anyone can get a confirmation on this?