Robert Geller S/S 11 New York

ssheat

looks like the t-shirts are popping up in the japanese shops, but i haven't seen them in north america yet:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/chouettle/archives/65540534.html

i checked with blackbird and they are getting a few of these, but unfortunately not the Gigs T in heather grey. i'm dying to get one so if anyone knows of a stockist that will be getting it in a 44 PLEASE let me know...

what colors do the cropped flight pants come in besides black? haven;t seen any other color variation of it

Mine are a purpleish color

( I guess this might be considered black though I see on some sites)

question about blackbird's price matching. Will they only match if the store still has not soldout of an item? I am looking at the cropped flight pants and Ssense had them for 230$ but sold out, forward still has them for 286$.

question about blackbird's price matching. Will they only match if the store still has not soldout of an item? I am looking at the cropped flight pants and Ssense had them for 230$ but sold out, forward still has them for 286$.

by policy they only match sale items when the other retailer has the same color and size currently in stock.

I'm in a bit of a cash crunch, so I'd consider letting go of my cropped flight plants in purple 48

gonna be looking for $240 shipped.pp gift

Really don't want to let it go, but I'm moving in to a new place and really could use the funds for some furniture

Tryin to cop the gradient gypsy pants off FF without being able to handle them in person. Could anyone weigh in in terms of the fit and sizing? Are they tapered like the 2% elastine 5-pocket jeans or straight legged? For reference i wear size 50 5-pocket jeans and 48 geller dress pants...

home, its on blackbird as of NOW.

yoh05. i own 2 pairs of gypsy pants in size 46. one from ss09 and the other from ss10. I wear a 46 in geller jeans and find that the gypsy pants in size 46 are looser than the jeans.

the geller dip dye jeans from 09 (46) are tight

geller 5 pocket jeans (46) fit nice, not super skinny.

the geller gypsy pants are loser, lighter in fabric, and straight legged. more room in the waist also.

i hope this helps. i havent tried this seasons gypsy but if he cuts them the same as previous seasons id say that they would be more 'roomy' than his standard 5 pocket denim. i wouldnt size up though IMO.

Anyone own/tried on the academy coat?

How does it fit/feel? Debating between that the hooded parka, both in moss green

Think someone kopped earlier on in the thread and says it fits huge. Also says it looks good on Robert.