Robert Geller S/S 11 New York

ssheat

I will never understand why so many retailers do not even stock what is very clearly the most sought after size...

Hey guys, Peter here (from alwaysnever)

It's difficult to judge sizing for a store the size of mine. I'm still refining my buys and store theme. But it's going in a direction that I'm really happy with.

I know blackbird tends to stock 44s, but for me, it's a choice of getting a wider variety of great pieces that tend to not see the light of day in most stores, or buy smaller or larger sizes.

Truth is, the buying patterns from customers for my store tends to be on the larger size, while there are requests for 44s, they're usually from the same couple people. And I try to work with them directly because I know it sucks being left in the dark.

For fall 11, I'll def be offering a broader size range thanks to the great support I've been getting from everyone.

If there are specific pieces or sizes you are looking for, feel free to email me and I'll see if I can preorder or find another retailer that would have that size stocked.

[email protected]

Blackbird just got a stack of boxes in.

I got a little peek at it:

Flight pants cropped and non, zipped trench, zipped light shorter jacket, TONS of denim (5pocket, coated, buckled front, etc), pullover sweatshirts hooded and non & a cardigan sweater.

Lots of dark - black & grey & some military green.

The flight pants are incredible.

They should be in-store tomorrow and online sometime after

Full size run for pants, I think, on the smaller side for what I saw of the outerwear.

No leather yet - doesnt mean they didnt order it - just didn't see it.

Blackbird just got a stack of boxes in.

I got a little peek at it:

Flight pants cropped and non, zipped trench, zipped light shorter jacket, TONS of denim (5pocket, coated, buckled front, etc), pullover sweatshirts hooded and non & a cardigan sweater.

Lots of dark - black & grey & some military green.

The flight pants are incredible.

They should be in-store tomorrow and online sometime after

Full size run for pants, I think, on the smaller side for what I saw of the outerwear.

No leather yet - doesnt mean they didnt order it - just didn't see it.

From what they told me they didnt order the leather.

They fit on the slim side compared to some of the other bottoms. Slimmer than the 5-Pocket Skinny Jean, anyway. I am a 28" waist and a lot of Geller bottoms are a bit too loose for me in the waist, but these are near perfect.

Grabbed the torn collar T and the academy coat so far this season. Still looking for a few items and would appreciate it if anyone could point me toward a US stockist who has or will have them in a 44:

Gigs T

Denim shirt (prefer the 3/4 sleeve contrast collar, but would take either)

Moto vest (non-leather)

Thanks!

it's mostly the legs. I have skinny thighs but these were beyond large in the legs and seat.I think the fit pic on ssense is the ideal look and they were nowhere near that for me. not a fan of the blackbird fit, and they were even larger than that on me. if you want baggy and slouchy and your thighs aren't too thin they could work.