Patrik Ervell S/S 11

minelee

i'm desperately looking for the color fleck shirts somewhere. dont mind what version it is, either the club collar or buttondown. but i need an xl in these. does someone know where i might find these still?

Good luck man, im right there eith you on the color fleck shirts. Need an XS myself, haven't even seen those stocked yet, dunno if they were produced.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone tried this season's jeans? Looking at getting the navy cotton waxed ones but dunno if 30 or 32 is better. Based on the online measurements the 30 measures 31 and 32 is 33, but there is a silk lining so I'm guessing it's thicker on the waist band meaning there is actually less room inside that fits? Anyone have experience with them?

• 4 weeks later...

maybe blowing the spot here but ervell up on gilt shortly..

if any US residents wanna help me out (they won't take orders from OS), i'll take the chub collar in tan (s), and jeans in navy & pale blue (30).. please. i'm going to bed now but can paypal + fee first thing tomorrow!

Anyone tried this season's jeans? Looking at getting the navy cotton waxed ones but dunno if 30 or 32 is better. Based on the online measurements the 30 measures 31 and 32 is 33, but there is a silk lining so I'm guessing it's thicker on the waist band meaning there is actually less room inside that fits? Anyone have experience with them?

haven't worn this seasons but the only pair of ervell jeans i've owned measure 30 but fit at least a size smaller

haven't worn this seasons but the only pair of ervell jeans i've owned measure 30 but fit at least a size smaller

they fixed up their pant sizing from '09. prior to that you're they run a size or even two small.

they fixed up their pant sizing from '09. prior to that you're they run a size or even two small.

So do they actually run true to size now or measure 1" larger in the waist? Because based on their website they have their measurement for a size 30 as 15.5 which = 31. But some of their measurements are wierd so it can't entirely be trusted either ..

I bought the sz 32 navy waxed cotton canvas jeans from MAAS Stacks last week and was devastated I had to sell them immediately as they were too big. Sz 30 was sold out and I was hoping - on the basis of numerous comments on this and other forums - that sz 32 would be OK. Sz 32 waist is ~32.5 inch (measurements on the Ervell site close). Besides, I only tried them, but I think they can still stretch a bit despite all that silk waist lining.

I really loved the feel, the construction and the color of these jeans (to me they were navy, don't know why people keep saying the navy ones appear black, they don't, definitely not the current season ones)

• 2 months later...