Patrik Ervell S/S 11

minelee

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a field day for size mediums / 32. no pants in size 30. saw a pair of formal shorts in size 28. everything else was 32+

nabbed the last two buttons down collar l/s and s/s (thinking of selling the long sleeves; they're white.)

only 2 pockets knits, one in size large, ivory color. lots of knit ties, some raglans. he brought out some old pieces from 2007, and even from 2005, selling for like 60-70 (pants.) there were also docs from ss11 and sperrys from fw11. i arrived at like 12:30 and most of the stuff was picked through already. saw mellowfellow leave empty-handed.

only 2 pockets knits, one in size large, ivory color. lots of knit ties, some raglans. he brought out some old pieces from 2007, and even from 2005, selling for like 60-70 (pants.) there were also docs from ss11 and sperrys from fw11. i arrived at like 12:30 and most of the stuff was picked through already. saw mellowfellow leave empty-handed.

Raglans, you say? Raglans like these?

5431159026_61e3c6de2e_z.jpg

there's a club collar in a sort of tan-almost-pink that's an awesome color if you like broadcloth / dress shirts (it's got a bit of a sheen to it that I personally don't like)

file_4d53e28a66c48.jpg

servo, this the one? i'm feeling the colour but by broadcloth you're referring the typically unforgiving dress shirt material, right? i need some stretttch; fuck.

yeah i thought so, i've checked them too but too bad Japanese OC doesn't stock Ervell stuff.

i finally found where Adam et Rope at Biotop store is few days ago anyway. they told me the recent collection supposed to be arrived there in the upcoming weeks. cant wait...

• 1 month later...
Anyone know if measurements are accurate in the patrik ervell webshop? Wanting to buy the denim Standard Buttondown but their sleeve measurement for size XS is longer than S so I'm kinda doubting the accuracy.

I don't know about this season, but from past experience the measurements on the site are so-so. The measurements for the fair isle I got this winter were dead on, but the ones for the standard BD and winter jeans I bought were both way off.

• 4 weeks later...