Lanvin x H&M

canadafaf

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sexy hi res photos here:

http://www.fashionbitsandbobs.com/2010/11/lanvin-pour-h-men.html

that ribbon trim blazer aint lookin so bad either now.

now the only question is...blue or brown?

Yes sir. I really like the trim blazer and that shirt with the long bib. Would be extra fresh on New Years.

I'm going to go to the opening in Seoul... If any1 doesn't mind it comming from Korea then you can P.M me what you want and I'll go try pick it up first. (Looking at all the other hectic H&M collab openings i'm not sure i'll be able to say for certain i'll be able to get what you want...)

wtf

it took me months to sell my spare pristine legit blue ones and now y'all gonna cop the cheap collab replica. man, hope shit falls apart on you and is made of some plastic ass leather

how mad ryan? :o

also..

5147542280_7e0252101d_o.jpg

this t-shirt is going to get raped off the rack by every honger ass KAG that gets in there... SAYS LANVIN ON DA FRONT

lol bryan of course i'm mad </3 who wants to walk down the street and see someone wearing the cheaper collab version which looks the same down to a t? :(

fuck you alber/lucas!

lol

you didn't sell them to me though.

they were too big for you baby. too big for me too. sold size 9 now have size 8

would have been a great addition to your collection though

i think i sold my brand new pair for $400. there is a worn pair size 10 on eBay by the way $150 bid $300 buy-it-now

http://cgi.ebay.com/LANVIN-ULTRA-RARE-METALLIC-BLUE-LACE-UP-SHOES-/150519742974?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item230bad01fe