Well Designed Tshirts online

graphrhythm

Recently on a trip to Tokyo I saw some of the most amazing designed tshirts. Unfortunately I didnt take advantage and capitalize on them. Basically I am looking for some tshirts and sweatshirts by local artists or ones that are well designed on the web. I like digitalgravel.com but I want something with more obscure design.

yeah, tokyo is def a goldmine for nutty designs...just those joints at beams alone are pretty ill...

you can take a look at 2k t-shirts...they have some pretty good designs and have a website too...they're pretty readily available nowadays...crownfarmer.com has some pretty dope things...stacks are always on point too...and of course, can't forget the canadian heads BRKNHOME...in my opinion, these boys come out with some of the sickest designs each season...

hope that helps...

The Shine Section on DigitalGravel.com is actually pretty dope, they have the new Frank151 jump-offs, Knowledge collabo joints, and some other marginally esoteric jammies.

Clarendon has an online shop now, and with there new pricing icon_smile_sad.gif no one but you will be rocking em.

2k, as far as i am concerned, are not printed on American Ap. shirts, but shirts of a thicker nature. This is from the folks at KrudMart.com.

I suggest, if you are really die hard for t shirts and are on the East, take a trip to NYC and hit up Alife, Union, Nom De Guerre etc.

<center>All Served with White Rice and Choice of (1) Shrimp Toast, or (1) Spare Rib, or (2) Crabmeat Wonton, or (1) Egg Roll or (1) Soup </center>

Yea, digital gravel shine section pretty nice, there also spots like www.turntablelab.com - gear section, its along the same lines as digital gravel but kinda different, check out ten deep

www.tenthdivision.com they now have a shop, or be sure to check out the giant peach www.thegiantpeach.com except they carry more along the hip hop lines....

goon - A thug hired to intimidate or harm opponents

Quote:

Yea, digital gravel shine section pretty nice, there also spots like www.turntablelab.com - gear section, its along the same lines as digital gravel but kinda different, check out ten deep

www.tenthdivision.com they now have a shop, or be sure to check out the giant peach www.thegiantpeach.com except they carry more along the hip hop lines....

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Jan 7, 2005 07:46 PM

turntablelab is hit or miss. I bought a Gravis hoodie from them and within a week the necktag started to come off. I know fault lies with Gravis for making cheap product but for $60 you'd think there would be a little bit of quality control. did I mention the Gravis hoodie was made in fucking Madagascar?

if they move, kill 'em.

www.samelab.com (dope clothing line from NC)

www.karmaloop.com (online shopping boutique...i gotta rep boston)

www.johnnycupcakes.com (i make out of the norm designs with cupcakes on em.)

i'll have my toys very soon. and my new scarves will be up next week.

I just put up these dope elbow-pad-print crew necks.

johnnycupcakes.com

• 2 months later...

Check out

www.Heavytees.com

we have lots of designer tees. all art is done by local artists. We sell them to alot of the stores in japan like beams. Our blanks are super soft cotton 30 singles. Our girls blanks are really nice too. Sheer 40 single 100% cotton. One thing we started doing is printing on the inside of the shirts. The Diamonds design is our best seller.

Quote:

Check out

www.Heavytees.com

we have lots of designer tees. all art is done by local artists. We sell them to alot of the stores in japan like beams. Our blanks are super soft cotton 30 singles. Our girls blanks are really nice too. Sheer 40 single 100% cotton. One thing we started doing is printing on the inside of the shirts. The Diamonds design is our best seller.

--- Original message by dubplate4000 on Apr 7, 2005 01:30 PM

looks like its on some urban outfitters type steez

3sixteen fabrications // new york city.

http://www.3sixteen.com

thas wassup