FS: aho's desperation thread...ROY sz32/35, Selima Optique sunglasses, LVC 1937 32/32

aho

What you have here is my desperate attempt to get quick cash, something I hate to admit but I guess this is my punishment for not having emergency funds on the side especially in times like these...

This is the hardest thing for me to let go right now but up for sale is my pair of Roy Denim. It hurts to even have to type this out and I'm not sure I can even go through with it so buy these off me quick and easy before I hold on to them for dear life. Roy, this is no slight against you, as I said it was a joy to order from you and I'll be the first customer to order from you as soon as your back in the game! This pair is a bit too tight in the waist for me so it only makes sense to pass these on to someone who will put solid wear on them. I only intend to break even and really do not seek to make profit on these knowing full well the demand and lack of current production. They have only been given one wash and have about a week of solid wear on them, hige not yet set....

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Measurements (inches):

Waist- 15.25

Front- 10.8

Back- 14

Thigh (BiG)- 12.1

Knee- 8.4

Inseam- 33

LO- 8 1/8

Pictures:

IMG_1198-1.jpg

IMG_1204-1.jpg

IMG_1209-1.jpg

IMG_1207-1.jpg

Fit

IMG_1282-1.jpg

Take these off my hands while they last!

Next up is my Selima Optique Rivington sunglasses for J.Crew....Bought these on a whim two weeks back because I got a good discount on them but have only worn them twice since purchase as they actually don't fit my face shape/steez (or lack of). Again, just want to break even on these for what I paid!

J.Crew Link: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/accessories/necessaryluxuries/PRDOVR~98387/99101566476/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~selima/98387.jsp

One size

Color: Tortoise

Comes with case and cleaning cloth

$185 SHIPPED CONUSA

IMG_0691.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And finally, up for sale is my LVC 1937 501XX sz. 32/32 with about a month of light wear. I wish these fit me right, many wanted me to go for the looser/vintage fit but "vintage" should not mean "sloppy", which is how these jeans fit on me. Lot's of life left in these yet, fading only visible on the knees. They have had only one initial soak and have not since been washed or soaked. 1937 is my favorite year for the 501; cinch, crotch rivet and hidden rivets galore!

PRICE: $70 SHIPPED CONUSA

Measurements (inches):

Waist- 16

Front Rise- 12.25

Back Rise-15.75

Thigh (BiG)- 12.5

Knee- 9.5

Leg Opening- 9

Inseam- 30

130.jpg

132.jpg

152.jpg

136.jpg

As always, PM for offers, questions, requests, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...