Sign in to follow this  
hard2chui

Acapulco Gold?

i really, really like that "a knife a fork a bottle a cork thats the way you spell new york" shirt. its dope. and if this is the same company who did the "damn dirty ape" thing over the ape shall never kill ape bape shirt, then theyve cemented themselves as a solid brand for me off of like 2 tshirts. good shit, ps you can probably get it from the dude on niketalk who works at that shop... i know that was helpful

this is my signature

the thing is, this bape knockoff doesn't suck like the freshjive bape shit

this is my signature

whats the second brand that was bashed?

the SPIT shirts are great. the Knife/Cork shirt is very funny. the Aron shirt is funny but seems a bit lame to wear if you're not down with them.

What's up everyone...Acapulco Gold was started by two former Supreme Employees who no longer work for the brand and thus would like the brand judged on it's own merits, and if to some it means that it has no merit than so be it. We Respect Supreme for all it gave us and would not like to Mar it's reputation by associating it with our sometimes inflamatory acts. Thanks to all the supporters and detractors! Any Press is Good Press. Be good. Acapulco Gold.