The Flat Head

LFC4ever

are 310s/3001 hard to fade as hell?

Ive been putting some hardwear and not a single scratch. damn they're invincible....

harder than folks make them out to be. Supposedly they fade quickly, but after 7 months and 2 washes I haven't gotten much sign of "hard" wear.

The only good part is they hold their indigo very well after a wash, so it's easy to get good contrast fades over time

@all3nb... I'm surprised how light your jeans look after only 1 wash. I've washed mine twice and mine look way darker. You must have either worn them very hard, or soaked them a good number of times

I warm soaked my new F310s for an hour and the inseam shrank quite a bit.. will i expect alot more inseam shrinkage after the first wash??

shouldnt shrink that much, unless you hot soak/ wash it. if you warm soak it again, expects less than 1/2 inch of shrinking

Just saw the 2009 Flat Head line... it's seriously the best season i've seen from them for the past three years where i've been seeing the entire collection...

There are some definite surprises with them going into more workwear related territory with their special touch..

on mine, i've only noticed that the thighs got looser and i've had mine for nearly months and i walk 2-3 miles in them with all kinds of hills and stairs each day. if you check my last posts you can compare the original post-soak fit to the last one i took about after wearing them for a month. i plan to post new pics soon in a couple days for a 2 month mark

Could anyone comment on how the BSPs stretch all over? Probably not gonna be like apcs and stretch like crazy but are they similar to skulls in that they dont stretch much at all. (not talking about waist) I wanna know if i need to size down in order to get that slim fit.

they will not stretch like apc's from what i gather. if your not sure go with your true waist size and you can do a boiling hot soak or just size down on and do a cold soak for about 30 min. Personally, I would have sized down one but didn't know what was up. Either way, its a slim jean and you will enjoy them.

How can you spend all that time comparing size charts and not look at the pictures?

I always look at sizing charts because sometimes the pictures are unreliable. Well, not unreliable, but, you know, different models make the jeans look differently.

For example, the measurements say they should, for all intents, be almost identical, but the pudgy model for the F380's makes them look like shit.

Hence, are you gonna bust my balls or tell me something I'm not seeing?