The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Why don't any of you guys post ass shots... not like I"m in to your asses but when I tried FH on at the store in a size down to replicate a soaked fit they had a real pooch in the butt. Do you guys experience that?

After very few wears, that 'pooch' will turn into a swaggy sag.

so, i want new denim and i jumped of the sfxdb pair. really digging the bsp's.

My eternals size 32 measure 32, and would say that that is my true waist size.

So the question is, what size in bsp's? i could definately deal with some pain in the waist the first couple of days. Size 33 seems ok, and now to the final question, how much does the leg opening shrink?

thanks

thaisson,

my tagged 38 shrank down to 35.5, which was perfect. but, the sizing gets odd for the 38 anyway. go for the 33, and you will end up -0.5 your natural waist, go for the 32 and you end up -1.5 your natural waist. they do stretch!

dunno, about the leg opening! great jeans though!

so, i want new denim and i jumped of the sfxdb pair. really digging the bsp's.

My eternals size 32 measure 32, and would say that that is my true waist size.

So the question is, what size in bsp's? i could definately deal with some pain in the waist the first couple of days. Size 33 seems ok, and now to the final question, how much does the leg opening shrink?

thanks

what does your waist measure? if you're willing to put up with pain and want a slim look, i'd size down 1. if it's too tight presoak, then just do a short warm soak.

i've heard these stretch out quite liberally.

How tall are you and what are the measurements on your jeans?

You look like you have a pretty much similar build as me and the fit looks great.

I'm about 6feet/6.1 . I went true to size, jeans are a size 33 but probably measure about 34/35 now. Don't have a tape measure at the moment. They are by no means tight, at first in the thighs a bit but that stretched out nicely. If you need some other measurements holler back.

thaisson,

my tagged 38 shrank down to 35.5, which was perfect. but, the sizing gets odd for the 38 anyway. go for the 33, and you will end up -0.5 your natural waist, go for the 32 and you end up -1.5 your natural waist. they do stretch!

dunno, about the leg opening! great jeans though!

thanks turn

My eternals measured 31 when i got them, stretched out pretty fast, so i think I could deal with 32 since they seem to streth alot, do they streth more than 1'' as stated on SE's websit?. But at the same time I'm looking to wear them lower than my eternals...I'll have to think about it.