The Flat Head

LFC4ever

i think im gonna sell my current pair of BSPs and size down...theyre just too loose for me in the thighs/butt/waist........if anyone is interested in purchasing a size 34 pair of SE05BSP that have not been hemmed/altered, have about 2 weeks actual wear, and had 2 initial soaks, please contact me via pm asap

i will sell significantly lower than retail

edit: they have sold...i have purchased another pair of another member that in a smaller size so well see how these work out...he charged me the same price i sold mine for so its almost as if i traded

i think im gonna sell my current pair of BSPs and size down...theyre just too loose for me in the thighs/butt/waist........if anyone is interested in purchasing a size 34 pair of SE05BSP that have not been hemmed/altered, have about 2 weeks actual wear, and had 2 initial soaks, please contact me via pm asap

i will sell significantly lower than retail

lol...

sufu got a niqquh by teh ballz...

here are the postsoak pics (low quality ... again):

PA250306.JPG

PA250307.JPG

PA250310.JPG

just stretched back to bearable waist size while having breakfast :D

these 16oz are stiff as cardboard ...

they will turn out beautiful. with the BSP, my second slim fitting jeans.

was absolutely worried about both pairs and in the end they turned out to be the best fitting pairs so far.

sizing down is a tricky business with a 37+ waist!

did some minor adjustments to the arcs :-)

PA240285.JPG

i can only recommend this before soaking!

on my F380s i unfortunately did it afterward and ended up in a higher visiblity than on these 1001s.

Did the same thing to my arcs. Imo looks better than the normal wavy arcs and it's a way too still keep them instead of taking them all off.

just stretched back to bearable waist size while having breakfast :D

these 16oz are stiff as cardboard ...

they will turn out beautiful. with the BSP, my second slim fitting jeans.

was absolutely worried about both pairs and in the end they turned out to be the best fitting pairs so far.

sizing down is a tricky business with a 37+ waist!

i have the same problem with all my jeans. my waits is right at 36 or so and only jeans that fit me well are vanity sized things like diors apc's and somets. where i can size down with the legs but the waist is still gonna be big enough to accomodate

i have the same problem with all my jeans. my waits is right at 36 or so and only jeans that fit me well are vanity sized things like diors apc's and somets. where i can size down with the legs but the waist is still gonna be big enough to accomodate

somets do work pretty well with that. some of the somets i could size down to 34 and get a really nice slim fit.

Did the same thing to my arcs. Imo looks better than the normal wavy arcs and it's a way too still keep them instead of taking them all off.

I find the same, but like the SExFH arcs best. Don't really like the mirror image.

(the original arcs both had the 'forked tongue' pointing left didn't they)

The left pocket has a forwards F with left facing tongue. Feel like they should have just made the right pocket identical.

had taken a front shot as well but it was blurry as fuck...maybe take some better shots when its light outside (and if i have time) during the week...size 32, hemmed and now measure about a 35 inseam post soak

DSCF3222.jpg

ryan i wouldve have hemmed those after because youll never know if you want more stack after the soak.

this is post soak...i bought these off of i<3bacon who had them hemmed to a 38, soaked, and measure them to be about a 35.5 when he sold them to me...so they will be fine

That fit is money.

Are there any button-fly 3001 silhouttes aside from the 1001's? I want the buttons with the 14.5 oz.

Edit: Would they be the 3009's?

F310 (Z - 14.5)

1001 (B - 16.0)

3001 (Z - 14.5)

4001 (Z - 14.5)

4001BK (Z - 14.5)

5001 (? - 13.5)

S5001 (B - 14.0)

i hope that helps!