The Flat Head

LFC4ever

sorry for the noob question, but how to I obtain maximum shrinkage? cause i hot soaked my f310's for 45 mingutes and then air dried them, but they are still the same size...

First of all, that's impossible..

To shrink them even more turn them inside out, soak in HOT water for 30 minutes, remove them from the water and put them straight into a dryer on high for 30 minutes, that'll shrink them as much as they're going to shrink.

^lol

think i might soak mine again when i get home this weekend cause i feel like they could use a little more shrinking...couldnt get the water quite as hot as i wouldve liked in the school tub...they just need a little tightening up in the thighs and they should be ok

ugh, I'm about to give into temptation...does anybody have post soak measurements for the BSP in size 29? I blame the relative lack of documentation for piquing my curiosity...making me think I NEED these jeans (which isn't to say there hasn't been any documentation of worth so far...props to all).

EDIT: And yeah, I know the measurements are up on the Self Edge website and in this thread...I was just being lazy and thinking out loud...haha thanks though

i've just received my size 29 BSP... laid out flat against my F310 size 28 which had about a 30 minute cold soak, the hem is the same, but everywhere else is a little narrower in the leg on the F310 and the waists are exactly the same... hoping a hot soak will shrink those mofos.. especially the hem, the hem is ging to be boiled in the pan with my pasta tonight i think.

34lu8.jpg

post soak fit

size 34 se05bsp

30 minute luke warm soak in the tub then air dried.

I'm kinda regretting getting size 34 instead of size 33

they seem little bit baggy on me..:(

I'm thinking of giving them another soak..

what do you guys think?

yeh and i need to hem..

I'd say put them on Supermarket and get a size 33 or 32. There is no way you're going to get these to shrink so much that they'll fit you + they haven't even stretched out a bit.
son, you need sz 32.

yeh you guys are right..

I'd probably trade them for size 31 or 32 if i can't then i'd probably sell them

thanks for advice! ;)

myabe should have tried hot soaking them bitches...i sized up 2 (to a 34) and mine fit fine...of course if you want something slimmer, only go up 1, mine are more on the straight side of slim/straight

gonna give mine their second hot soak tonight i think...feel like they could still shrink a bit more

edit: soaked them last night, wore them this afternoon and now the fit is pretty much perfect (at least as far as what i was looking for)

will post pics if i get the time

so, these are my bsp's post soak size 34. i soaked them in warm water for about 50 min. overall, they are the shit, but want them to be a little more slim, so maybe I should of got sz 33. however, maybe a boiling hot soak would shrink them up more to my liking, especially from the knee down so they can be more slim/tapered. does anyone have any experience with a second soak with these? any info is appreciated.

img0670lo0.th.jpgthpix.gif img0716zu6.th.jpgthpix.gif img0714wi8.th.jpgthpix.gif img0713am9.th.jpgthpix.gif